Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, I have mi8se and in Android 8.1 with active automatic brightness I could set the minimum level I wanted, now I can not.
And if its possible when it's noch hidden all the notification icons appear
Thank you

you already asked.....
Since you are the only one complaining i would suggest a clean install and look whether the problem exists without any app except stock apps. If the problem still exists it is a general problem, if not it is one of your apps

Reactions: LOLO9393
MI-5X tiffany после обновления на 9.3.7 в контактах на полосе прокрутки отображается только английский алфавит вместо русского. это доставляет большое неудобство. надеюсь на этой неделе починят.
After updating to 9.3.7, on the scroll bar in the contacts the English alphabet displayed instead of Russian. This is a big inconvenience, I hope it will be repaired this week. fix it please
Screenshot_2019-03-11-16-36-49-397_com.android.contacts.png

Last edited:
Bluetooth turns off auto overnight and won't turn on again until reboot, even in this release on MIX 3 8/256.
Shortcut button seems doesn't work, even if try to turn on in setting menu it turns off auto after a while, after reboot all is ok.
Any workaround?
Thanks for all great updates! :)

Bluetooth turns off auto overnight and won't turn on again until reboot, even in this release on MIX 3 8/256.
Shortcut button seems doesn't work, even if try to turn on in setting menu it turns off auto after a while, after reboot all is ok.
Any workaround?
Thanks for all great updates! :)

Same problem in Note 5 Whyred. It is en yhe last updates

still cannot use gpay after wiping data.. can make a more detail steps of how to do it? I wiped the data of gpay and google play store. Unlocked ,9.3.7,eu.
Must I lock bootloader?
Can someone explain how you manage to use Google pay on eu Rom without magisk?

I mean, magisk is a mandatory prerequisite nowadays to enable Banking apps on unlocked Bootloader / rooted roms...

I don't get why you guys are flashing a custom / modded Rom on your unlocked device and then start complaining?

You need magisk to cloak root / unlocked BL, period.

It works, if it doesn't it's 99% your fault.

You are warned multiple times, if you don't know what you are doing, don't, stay on stock!

@Igor, i admire your patience!

@all, open a thread for your individual issue, read before posting.

Regards

Sent from my MI 8 Explorer Edition using Tapatalk

I mean, magisk is a mandatory prerequisite nowadays to enable Banking apps on unlocked Bootloader / rooted roms...

I don't get why you guys are flashing a custom / modded Rom on your unlocked device and then start complaining?

You are warned multiple times, if you don't know what you are doing, don't, stay on stock!

Regards

You don't necessarily need magisk / root, some kernels will also mask it.

Reactions: Eclipse1991

Regards

No problem here with unlocked phone and without root!

Inviato dal mio MI 8 utilizzando Tapatalk

Reactions: Karpfenhai
Thats amazing.... 1 hour SOT from 100 % amazing... MI 8 why is it soooo bad???
d3403da10ab3a9c74ae15bec8b09e559.jpg

Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.