Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's what you're looking for but with a different name. Search for night mode instead dark mode...

Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk
Nothing appear
64f15002c29521ebbb19b062ff77a7a6.jpg

Does anyone know whether you can "fix" the following?

- notifiactions disappear after activating the screen without reading them (on the lock screen, the preview)
- activate smart lock
- deactivate the notification settings for each app, or change the default behaviour (so that more is allowed by default)

I know it sounds stupid, but smart lock and the disappearing notifications are somehow annoying me :-D change the notification settings is more or less a gimmick, because you just have to do it once

Max 3 update gone through.

Just had a "uevent" error in TWRP but don't think it's relevant: I booted into TWRP again after first boot and it didn't appear again...

Will read previous posts later on.

One small request for next releases: could you guys please also post the link to the the new forum thread on the Telegram channel, once it's ready? It'll be quicker to get here and report :)

Thanks again for this further update

Mi5 - hotspot not working...
I don't know why.
3cd427e67e1c063ac2b2ed41183a81ab.jpg
Tested hotspot multiple times and it works fine. Has to be something with your network specifically.

On Mi 8 s there any Dark Mode? On search ir appears but when i click it i don't see it?
Hello
I dont have dark mode on my mi mix 2s, no on settings,no on developer mode
Do we have darkmode on Mix2?

Sent from my MIX 2 using Tapatalk
For 7.1 devices, "Dark mode" is similar with "Night mode"?
Dark mode = Night mode. It's not accessible from search.
Settings -> Additional settings -> Developer options -> Night mode.

Tested hotspot multiple times and it works fine. Has to be something with your network specifically.

Dark mode = Night mode. It's not accessible from search.
Settings -> Additional settings -> Developer options -> Night mode.
Thanks but i dont have it

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-03-02-17-55-44-728_com.android.settings.png
    Screenshot_2019-03-02-17-55-44-728_com.android.settings.png
    169.8 KB · Views: 522
there is huge bug in my mi mix 2s after update...when i get a call i cant answer cos nothing appears on screen just phone ringing and cant do anything.....

there is huge bug in my mi mix 2s after update...when i get a call i cant answer cos nothing appears on screen just phone ringing and cant do anything.....

I think that does nothing to do with new update. Probably your phone case is covering proximity sensor. Taht´s all :)

d61c2cc9-55c8-486a-aa5c-619ba6fc2aab.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: El Porcharo
I think that does nothing to do with new update. Probably your phone case is covering proximity sensor. Taht´s all :)
no...it always worked perfectly, this morning i updated and now when i get a call the display light on but nothing appears and phone keeps ringing until i see notification of lost call

i installed back previous release .eu but the problem is still there, so now what?

Status
Not open for further replies.