Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all,
I may have missed it, but is there an issue with Mi5 streaming music to Bluetooth (car kit)

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk

Hi, do you have some apps still in white-mode like me?
Do you use Netflix? Of yes can you use the app?
Hi fella, actually Im still (thanks Xiaomi.eu) in full white-moded UI & apps, so no dark ones here.
The dark scheme its still too ****** for a daily usage imho. And no, Netflix its not in my list for an mobile app (too small screen for me)

In Mi6, wireless screen doesn't work fine. Many interferences and low refresh. It was better with miui 9.

Besides in miui 10 in the status bar I can't find the Wireless screen icon, that was in previous versions. In this rom, I have to go to settings to activate it.

After deactivating sound pressing silence icon, when starts an Advertising, sound is activated.

Enviado desde mi MI 6 mediante Tapatalk

Hm. Tried this, cleared data for gp and play services without any luck. Also did the mentioned reboot, will roll back to .3.1 now. Losing half of my battery in 3-4 hours

/cc @Stoffl

Yeah issue reappeared after 2 days. :/

Next run - clearing all play services / google services framework / play store data after uninstalling play services beta version and going back to v15 of play services.
Supposedly also relevant for google pay issues.

Will report back after a day or two.

Reactions: Eclipse1991
in the previous version redmi note 5 Pro was enabled quick charge even with the standard charger, in this new version have removed , dont enabled why?

"Again"? What are you talking about?

Dear @Igor Eisberg , I was just trying to ask someone if he knew why the two entries I marked with an arrow were no longer in the battery statistics. Is it just a lack of my phone? Excuse the disturbance. Thanks.
P.s .: the attached file is a screenshot found on the net

Attachments

• screen2.jpg
    screen2.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 412
ok ok and the b20 modem they put it in in the ROMs
If the phone is not released for Global/EU markets, then often the hardware does not support B20.
This was the case in the Mi5, whilst the chips would support B20, however the PCB on which they were mounted did not have any connectivity, so B20 was not possible.
The ROM's will support the band's for which the phone is designed/manufactured for, i.e the Mix2 has functional support for nearly all LTE bands, 37 in total.

Hello there,

I flashed the 9.3.1 weekly on my Mi 8 (Global edition), and I must say that it is working like a champ for me since then.
I wanted to thank you for the work you put into developing this for us! <3

I haven't found any issues with it for the functions that I use (which I can't say about any other custom ROM I tried (y) ), except for one minor thing.
In developer options, if I change the Bluetooth codecs, sampling, bitrate, etc.. Those settings are reset after I leave the settings app.

Can anyone else confirm if this happens to you?
How can I verify this issue for you to check it?

Edit: Sorry, after some reading I've found out that Bluetooth settings are applied on a per-device basis after Oreo..
No issues then. :cool:

Last edited:
If the phone is not released for Global/EU markets, then often the hardware does not support B20.
This was the case in the Mi5, whilst the chips would support B20, however the PCB on which they were mounted did not have any connectivity, so B20 was not possible.
The ROM's will support the band's for which the phone is designed/manufactured for, i.e the Mix2 has functional support for nearly all LTE bands, 37 in total.

Yes, on XDA & MIUI forum there are a lot of threads from several years back with folks trying to "enable" band 20 on various phones, Max1 specifically I was watching.

No-one as far as I know ever managed to enable band 20, though a few made unsubstantiated claims to have done so.

Please make the battery indicator style switch in the notification settings. Thank you very much

Hi, got a Mi8 EE running 9.3.7 and today i noticed that my brother can unlock my phone with the face unlock feature, it's that normal or a known bug o_O?

I was showing him the new feature of the fingerprint (when you keep pressing the fp reader and then a new menu shows on screen) and when i was tilting the phone the phone unlocked, tried again enabling the option to stay on the lock screen and the face icon changed to a check icon.

Then i just deleted the face data and did a new one, and again he unlocked the phone, then went to my bathroom and didn't switch on any light (to test if the ir was working) and i unlocked the phone :confused:.

sound similar to the galaxy s10 face unlock. Face unlock just isnt safe, i think it´s more or less a gimmik. If you are too lazy to use your finger to unlock, more something like a comfort feature instead of a security feature

Hi, got a Mi8 EE running 9.3.7 and today i noticed that my brother can unlock my phone with the face unlock feature, it's that normal or a known bug o_O?

I was showing him the new feature of the fingerprint (when you keep pressing the fp reader and then a new menu shows on screen) and when i was tilting the phone the phone unlocked, tried again enabling the option to stay on the lock screen and the face icon changed to a check icon.

Then i just deleted the face data and did a new one, and again he unlocked the phone, then went to my bathroom and didn't switch on any light (to test if the ir was working) and i unlocked the phone :confused:.
Have the exact same thing. It used to be very good, but with this update more family can unlock too!

Yeah ive noticed that issue aswell on my mi8. Ive gave my friend the device and he has also black hairs, a beard like me and looks a bit like me aswell and he could sometimes open it the mi8 via faceunlock.

Gesendet von meinem MI 8 mit Tapatalk

Please fix the Google voice assistant. I can not activate voice match. I have ROM 9.3.7 beta

I have Mi8 Explorer Edition

Last edited:
Hi fella, actually Im still (thanks Xiaomi.eu) in full white-moded UI & apps, so no dark ones here.
The dark scheme its still too ****** for a daily usage imho. And no, Netflix its not in my list for an mobile app (too small screen for me)

I tried to use black mode but several apps still are in white mode. I don't like this dual mode so i decided to keep the old style.
Regarding Netflix i use it whit Chromecast. However thank you for answering. I tried to ask for help 3 times but nobody answered

Am I being silly or am I not understanding something, I see on the 1st post the Redmi Note 7 Pro is listed however when clicking the download links I cannot find a link to the ROM?

If you don't have that model - do not ask nonsense... It's announcement of future support.

Geez, sorry for asking. Wasn't entirely sure how it works but thanks for pointing it out.

I got one earlier today during the flash sale in India and the Mi shop have already shipped it out, so was wanting to get everything ready for when I receive it.
Should be delivered within India by the 15th, I should hopefully receive it by the end of next week.

So is a new post created every Friday with updates? Just keep checking in until there is a ROM available for the RN7 Pro?

Geez, sorry for asking. Wasn't entirely sure how it works but thanks for pointing it out.

I got one earlier today during the flash sale in India and the Mi shop have already shipped it out, so was wanting to get everything ready for when I receive it.
Should be delivered within India by the 15th, I should hopefully receive it by the end of next week.

So is a new post created every Friday with updates? Just keep checking in until there is a ROM available for the RN7 Pro?
Every Friday, yep. But ROM for violet will be no earlier than April, i think.

Reactions: PsyCLown
Status
Not open for further replies.