Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks amazing
024cd2a3add86c665cff0625c1a8ce31.jpg

Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk

Just flashed 9.3.14 :emoji_nerd: (thread not published yet :emoji_grimacing:)

Nice to finally see settings gone dark! :emoji_heart_eyes::emoji_ok_hand:

Thanks for the update, will wait for the new thread to see changelog :emoji_robot:

Now always on has battery percentage in always on display, just install 9.3.14 on mi 8 se
Very nice

I do not understand why the encrypted installation always comes out.
I follow this method, Factory reset, full wipes, format data, reboot recovery, install ROM.
It's because of your TWRP. update it or move to Redwolf. I suppose your phone is Vince?....

9.3.14 Android Security patch from November 2018 ??? What ??? I thought that they update that !!!

Mi 8

What you are doing is not correct and unfair. People working here do not advise anything and you throw confusion.
I don't see why the drama. The guy just reposted one of our mirrors. The 9.3.14 releases have already been uploaded to our mirrors (also available on SourceForge).
Post and changelog should be ready in the morning. In the meanwhile, enjoy our freshest release.
And yeah, dark mode for settings is currently only available on 9.0 devices (not even officially, we had to port it from MI9).

I don't see why the drama. The guy just reposted one of our mirrors. The 9.3.14 releases have already been uploaded to our mirrors (also available on SourceForge).
Post and changelog should be ready in the morning. In the meanwhile, enjoy our freshest release.
And yeah, dark mode for settings is currently only available on 9.0 devices (not even officially, we had to port it from MI9).
Thanks for Settings dark mode

Reactions: khaisilk1910
Status
Not open for further replies.