9.4.11/12

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Igor Eisberg
In this ROM you added stereo effect by turning on second speaker
But volume of it too low

Look in my magisk module, with it second speaker volume louder and it's more convenient while I watch video
P. S. If it's possible for normal work of speaker, make it some more louder, then in magisk module//cloud.tapatalk.com/s/5cb1aaf03fc52/MI8-StereoMod_Magiskv9.4.zip

Отправлено с моего MI 8 через Tapatalk
"Stereo effect"? "Turning on second speaker"? We did nothing like this.

"Stereo effect"? "Turning on second speaker"? We did nothing like this.
First point of changes

It wasn't your team? I didn't see this in official changelog
Edit:(sorry, china ROM has it...)
9d6e5b61ddf54b8357a7d877450c543b.jpg

Отправлено с моего MI 8 через Tapatalk

so when y fix this error with setting in google ?

i install normal beta version from official site and works ok :) just changelog is only optimization on redmi 4x :D

Hello to all! Why can not HMS2 not make a normal firmware on the 9th android? Ordinary people themselves collect mods and they work on 9 androids and it is quite normal, and here the developers cannot do anything ... Is it so difficult? So much time has passed and there is nothing ... :( It's a shame that HMS2 does not receive updates on 9 androids ...
Written through google translator
that I wonder, that a terminal so sold and with good features, do not have a sad rom custom or MIUI, with Android 9

Hello to all! Why can not HMS2 not make a normal firmware on the 9th android? Ordinary people themselves collect mods and they work on 9 androids and it is quite normal, and here the developers cannot do anything ... Is it so difficult? So much time has passed and there is nothing ... :( It's a shame that HMS2 does not receive updates on 9 androids ...
Written through google translator
that I wonder, that a terminal so sold and with good features, do not have a sad rom custom or MIUI, with Android 9
As far as we know, HMS2 is undergoing testing for Android 9.

Reactions: paulvity
Mi5s clean flash got issue, totally cannot pass initial setup, "Provision" crashed during final step "All set"

Theres a bug on my lavender, after flashing (everything works fine here, clean flash), I can't finish the google device configuration for the 1st time, it stops at the last step, whether I add a google account or not.

When I start my MI9SE at first time I can´t get through the Google assistant. On the last point "adding finishing touches..." the circle goes round about hours....any ideas?
After that: Provision keeps stopping.

Last edited:
Theres a bug on my lavender, after flashing (everything works fine here, clean flash), I can't finish the google device configuration for the 1st time, it stops at the last step, whether I add a google account or not.

Have you got a solution for it?

Redmi 5 Rosy
I found that this rom doesn't have Portrait mode in front and back of my gf phone..
before it had old miui9, so I don't know if china, global or stable EU had Portrait or not

searched on google and didn't found accurate info if some low end and old xiaomi really did get Portrait by updating MIUI 10 ?

Here is why i think you should bring the Region settings back. Some apps are automatically using polish language for me on eu roms. I have then to search for the language settings in the apps. Exept of that the Rom is great thank you for your hard work!

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-04-13-18-32-19-849_com.mi.global.bbs.png
    Screenshot_2019-04-13-18-32-19-849_com.mi.global.bbs.png
    156.2 KB · Views: 344
After many weeks of smooth sailing, flash rom and magisk then wipe cache, this week´s Rom really threw a wrench into the machinery.
I tried flashing a few times and it would boot but then black screen.
I tried an old method of formatting then flashing just the rom and rebooting recovery then flashing magisk.
It booted but still had to finish up with airplane mode and then was laggy for the first few reboots.
The fingerprint unlock was also laggy at the beginning but after setting everything up to my expectations it has calmed down overnight and is running as smoothly as be expected.
I have Mi8 Dipper.
Magisk 19.0.

I will try to update my redmi note 6 pro using this latest build, ill give my feedback later. thanks

for anyone has not get "bypass" in initial setting, just hold powerbutton then choose "airplane" then try to next, it will bring you to bypass. and Voila everything gonna be ok

Thanks for your hard work,but there is a rom bug in this rom on my 6x all 1min i lost connection to my xiaomi bluetooth earphone,can you please fix the bluetooth bug in the next updates or can you tell xiaomi about the bluetooth problem,when you search in this forum many people have with Miui 10 bluetooth problemes ? Thanks ,Or how can i fix this problem ?

Status
Not open for further replies.