9.4.11/12

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Friends ...

just flashed the the latest Beta from here on my Mi Mix 3 ... but i can´t pass the initial settings, get always the FC " Provision keeps crashing"

any ideas?

I wonder this update has the fix of the permanent notification? or was only on poco f1?

Hello Friends,

just flashed the the latest Beta from here on my Mi 5 ... but i can´t pass the initial settings, get always the FC " Provision keeps crashing"

any ideas?

Reactions: josgeek
I am not able to pass the last page when it says anything else. Getting a bug saying Provision keeps Stopping. Hence I cannot use the rom. Any fix for this?

Google Pay is not working again
I deleted the data from Google Pay and the Google Play services and restarted the setup. It does not work anyway.
0e62d8f2f94b11d90d5ed463769abbf4.jpg

Gesendet von meinem MIX 3 mit Tapatalk

Little problem. I can not add my face to unlock. MI8

Edit: After more than 10 attempts it worked now

Last edited:
Open Clock app, top right corner, open Settings and you will see an option Background color
No. I was talking about the charging bar. It used to be bkue when fast charging and green when charging. Now its just green eitherway

Does it Work on the mi 8 without Fail? With dirty Flash?

Gesendet von meinem MI 8 mit Tapatalk

Hello, i download the ROM, and when i want to setup it i see this, but i didnt encrypted it, and when i in TWRP my pass frome phone didn't match

Device redmi note 5/5 PRO, please fix the bug when installing the rom and do not complete the initial settings on the screen to choose font size and wallpaper.

Status
Not open for further replies.