9.4.11/12

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Poco:

-After rebooting a few times, it stops booting and opens twrp instead;
-I used to be able to move apps to system\app using twrp before, and after I flashed this rom I couldn't.

Now not even my backup is bringing back this possibility. Poco owners, don't flash this.

dont install magisk 19.
just uninstall magisk 19,
flash rom,
install magisk 18.1 and work fine,
if you can use magisk 19, update it in magisk app!

Ok, for all having "Provision keeps crashing" ...

i clean flasehd 9.3.28, finished the Initial Setup ... after this i "dirty" flashed 9.4.11 and its working nice with Magis V19

Had to remove my voice profile and now it seems to be working.. for now... Sometimes it stopped working after some time on 9.3.28. let's see.

Gesendet von meinem MI 8 mit Tapatalk
Stopped working again. So google assistant is definitely worse then in the last release. Battery drain also seems unchanged. Seems unconditionally high. Mainly kernel and Android system. Any tips how to solve this? How does battery performance look for you guys? Maybe I have to try a clean install.

Gesendet von meinem MI 8 mit Tapatalk

Excuse me, the rom of the redmi note 7 is for the normal version or the pro version? because in the table there's the name of the 7 pro (violet) but the rom name HMNote7etc and not HMNote7Pro. Thank you!

Which method better for this rom installation? Update from 9.3.28 or clean installation?
Thnx.

From version 9.3.28 to version 9.4.11 the recommended method is to update, using this method does not lose the personal information you have in the internal memory.

Clean installation only in case you experience errors after having updated, in this case you must first backup all the personal information that you have in the internal memory.

This ROM somehow is only getting better and better, at least on my Poco. The new Game Booster is really nit, and everything is working flawlessly.

Thank you, devs.

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reactions: Ghostryder71
Home button does nothing after this update. After 30 minutes it started working again spontaneously but stopped again after a reboot.

Using Mi6 with TWRP 3.2.3-2

Last edited:
clock app is not white on Mi Note 3 (also after clean install) - it would be great if the developers could do something about it.

MiHome notifications does not work at all.
Anyone can confirm this bug?
Mi note 3 (Jason)
Can't agree:
530e83521aae3500df64b28e5f5b5bf9.jpg

Sent from my MI 8 Explorer Edition

I faced a strange problem... Previous Rom I had an issue with 4k video. When I switched on moving object (the icon with a man on the top) my camera said unable to connect. This happened again with the latest update. ALSO now I cannot switch to macro mode. Does anyone encountered this???

Status
Not open for further replies.