9.4.11/12

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, great rom on mi 6x (mi a2 converted). Just noticed a little weird behavior with full screen gestures. When enables, I noticed a little lag when i swipe quickly the notification bar. If I keep my finger on the screen it doesn't. Same when goi g to recent apps from Home (not when going in recent apps from an app). I noticed this behavior doesn't occur when I install the Hex Kernel (but then I loos the double tap to wake feature).

Almost same here, at first it was great and so fast without any lags, but after 1-2 days of using it starts to shows many lags! (I use Nova Launcher + Dirty Flash)

[QUOTE = "sz.hatef, post: 482209, miembro: 234425"]
Parece que la IU se reinicia con frecuencia, y noté que si reinicio los dispositivos, mejora. (Tal vez nos encontramos con algún tipo de problema de gestión de RAM).
[/CITAR]
Quisiera poder resolverlo es algo tedioso, tener que perder a instantes lo que estas haciendo debido a esos reinicios

[QUOTE = "sz.hatef, post: 482209, miembro: 234425"]
Parece que la IU se reinicia con frecuencia, y noté que si reinicio los dispositivos, mejora. (Tal vez nos encontramos con algún tipo de problema de gestión de RAM).
[/CITAR]
Quisiera poder resolverlo es algo tedioso, tener que perder a instantes lo que estas haciendo debido a esos reinicios

I just re-flashed the 9.4.11 ROM (new one which is uploaded) and so for haven't encountered any issue. (it has passed just 1 Day, so soon to make a comment) one of the developers suggested me to install a Clean Flash, but I have so many apps and customized settings which left me out of an option for such solutions ;).

Mi Pad 4

Is this the WiFi version? I do not have a phone app.
Many thanks in advanced.

Gesendet von meinem MI PAD 4 mit Tapatalk

did u have to install hex kernel?

No, the rom runs good without it. But I wanted to test it as it gives a performance boost. I finally made a clean install without custom kernel cause I wanted double tap back. This micro lag occurs only when I release my finger very quickly, not a big deal.

What is more bothering is the fact that Chrome is much less fluid than stock browser. This one is good but I prefer Chrome.

Reactions: ramir0
Hello
I have same problem. Do u found a solution?
Same with mi 6(mi 8 works fine)
Can't install magisk 19.x on mi 6 and somehow now can't install magisk manager

Отправлено с моего MI 8 через Tapatalk

The new 4.9.11 for Mi 9 installing well....and seems ok....but....my 4G only sim is not connecting to cellular internet.....2G,3G working on regular sim ....but that one....nada....

I installed (dirty) 4.11 (first version) on my redmi 5 plus and everything seems perfect. Do I miss something? Is it necessary to update to the 2nd version of 4.11?

Reactions: bubuescu
Flashed the 4.11 Update on my Redmi Note 5 but after this i have no internet connection with my second SIM Card. Anyone else have this problem ?
Tried now to flash 4.12 but this is not possible because TWRP is asking for a password for the storage wich i dont know. Someone knows the password for the storage ?

Flashed the 4.11 Update on my Redmi Note 5 but after this i have no internet connection with my second SIM Card. Anyone else have this problem ?
Tried now to flash 4.12 but this is not possible because TWRP is asking for a password for the storage wich i dont know. Someone knows the password for the storage ?

Yeah so im not the only one regarding twrp decrypt password. There’s nothing you can do apparently apart from erase data so make a backup of everything in miui first. It will completely erase everything unfortunately. You can try your lock screen pin or password but I’ve had no luck so had to erase data..

Reactions: Mark1982
When will VoWIFI work on MiMix2s without having to manipulate the image with PDC?

Thank you.

Last edited:
Reactions: dubart
Hi xiaomi.eu members I can't find twrp link for Mi9? Anyone can provide download link?

Thank you in advance!

Poslano sa mog MI 9 koristeći Tapatalk

Hi xiaomi.eu members I can't find twrp link for Mi9? Anyone can provide download link?

Thank you in advance!

Poslano sa mog MI 9 koristeći Tapatalk

Reactions: maker1611
I have LINE notification problem. The message "Ringtones for calls and notifications silenced" appeared then after notification ends the message "Ringtones restored to normal" was shown.

I've checked the settings and everything was the same from previous version of rom which was working fine.

Moreover, the phone didn't vibrate when there's an incoming call from LINE. This issue existed in earlier version too.
2c10e9aae7e1dba3728bcee5fdfd2146.gif

Sent from my MI 8 Explorer Edition using Tapatalk

IF i make a call the Internet drop down, both wifi and data
i already installed the 12.4 version and it didn't help

Версия 9.4.11 / 12 сильно отстает и замедляется в интерфейсе и в общей работе устройства, исправьте это в следующем обновлении, пожалуйста

Hello, I see that for first time there is a release for Mi9SE, where can I find TWRP to flash the Rom, otherwise how can I flash the Rom.zip ?
this first rom don't function! Is not possible to finish wizard configuration ( error )
I wait another version.
Regards

Reactions: Maruf Hossan
Status
Not open for further replies.