9.4.11/12

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Google Pay is not working again
I deleted the data from Google Pay and the Google Play services and restarted the setup. It does not work anyway.
0e62d8f2f94b11d90d5ed463769abbf4.jpg

Gesendet von meinem MIX 3 mit Tapatalk
Does not anyone have an answer to my question? Or does GPay work for you?

Gesendet von meinem MIX 3 mit Tapatalk

Just installed 9.4.12 on Redmi Note 5 (whyred) via TWRP (3.2.3-5) followed by installing Magisk 19.0 and Dalvik/Cache wipe.

Had 9.3.14 and Magisk 18.1 before.

Everything seems to work OK. But then again I don't use Gpay or some other fancy stuff.

Thanks to the team. Keep up good work!

Last edited:
Just installed 9.4.12 on Redmi Note 5 (whyred) via TWRP (3.2.3-5) followed by Magisk 19.1 and Dalvik/Cache wipe.

Had 9.3.14 and Magisk 18.1 before.

Everything seems to work OK. But then again I don't use Gpay or some other fancy stuff.

Thanks to the team. Keep up good work!
I'm on 9.3.14 too on my whyred. Have you just dirty flashed from twrp or what?

Bluetooth streaming in car is only working once.

I have to disable and re-enable music streaming in Bluetooth settings every time.

Then it's working till I connect again. Afterwards disable and enable again.

Mi8 lite. Problem is with the three last Roms.

Please can someone fix the bug. Maybe @Igor Eisberg? This is really annoying. Thanks.

Flashed the 412 version over 411
However now the phone is being battery drained by the calculator app
(Using mi8se)

I clean flashed the rom and now fingerprint is not showing on lockscreen altought that setting is activated.

Anyone knows how to stop the update notification? I'm already in 9.4.11 and it still keeps me notifying there's a 9.4.11 update. Redmi 5 plus

не работает видеосъемка на ми 8 се, приложение камеры вылетает сразу после перехода в раздел "видео"

Snapchat notification not working? May i do factory reset? Will it help or its snapchat problem?
Device: Xiaomi Mi8

Thank you for all the work!

Is there a way that I don't have to wipe my Google pay and delete that Android.Gms folder every time I dirty flash a weekly?

My credit card companies are starting to get suspicious everytime I need to add the card back to my Google pay.

Reactions: zeyentology
Mi Pad 4

Is this the WiFi version? I do not have a phone app.
Many thanks in advanced.

Gesendet von meinem Redmi Note 5 mit Tapatalk

MI9 SE also is very laggy. Tryed to wipe cache/system and reflash rom with no result.
I had to revert back to 9.4.3 - No lag anymore but very battery drainy.

Waiting for next release...

auto brightness not working correctly on my mix 3. night mode always on, reading mode "good night's read".
Also camera error "can't connect to camera"
rolling back to 9.3.28

Status
Not open for further replies.