9.4.11/12

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
1) You should be able to update via Updater just fine. A compatible version of TWRP will also be flashed during the update.
2) You will get ARB 4 if you update. We no longer remove firmware-update folder, as using old firmware cause many issues (usually with camera).
Many people is complaining about their (not pie-compliant) TWRP unable to access /data. I had to install OrangeFox to recover control without losing /data.

Has the new .4.12 builds a newer TWRP included to handle Pie encryption?

PS: I've seen another post pointing to TWRP 3.3.

Anyone knows how to stop the update notification? I'm already in 9.4.11 and it still keeps me notifying there's a 9.4.11 update. Redmi 5 plus

The 9.4.11 ROMs were re-uploaded, so the notification is in fact correct: there is a newer update for your phone. So, to stop the notification, download and flash the re-uploaded version of 9.4.11 (with the same name, which I find a bit unfortunate and confusing, but that' how it is).

Mi Pad 4

Is this the WiFi version? I do not have a phone app.
Many thanks in advanced.

Gesendet von meinem Redmi Note 5 mit Tapatalk

there is only one version for the Mi Pad 4, irrespective of whether it is the "plus" version or not. You can also understand that from the codename of the devices, as they both are named "clover". If there were different ROMs, the devices would have different names to discriminate between them.
Regarding the phone app: there is none, on either device. You cannot use the Mi Pad 4 (WiFi or LTE version) for making calls.

Reactions: vietnam100
Hi there.
Thanks for there ROM, first time that finger print dont work.
No problem, provably fiz Next time.

Grayscale error, Mi 8 on MIUI EU beta 9.4.11.
Auto turn back to normal (without grayscale) after unlocking the phone (the toggle still on)

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-04-16-15-52-36-167_com.miui.home.png
    Screenshot_2019-04-16-15-52-36-167_com.miui.home.png
    145.2 KB · Views: 477
Since when did you implement ARB4 Firmware into xiaomi.eu roms!?! My device is now ARB4

Not GOOD! ffs
They started doing it recently afaik, arb4 is not that bad - just don't flash roms older than 8.7.6 beta/9.5.19.0 stable (ARB4 starts from there)

Hi guys , i have installed 9.4.11 on mi max 3 friday and then i see 9.4.12 that requires update my mi max 3 , it is possible the same day 2 updates ?

Please put the api 2 (level 3) of the camera released by default on your rom in Redmi note 5 pro and others if they can.

Maybe should try out the newest oficial twrp 3.3.0-0.

D'oh!

I thought it would work, as they claim there are many improvements related to Pie. The bad thing is that official TWRP doesn't mount /data, internal memory, or even MTP, so the only source you could choose to install another recovery is the microSD, and is not an easy way for me.

So far, the only recovery i got working is this one, from XDA: OrangeFox-R9.0-2-whyred-MIUI-Pie.zip

Also PitchBlack-whyred-2.9.0-20190411-0840-OFFICIAL.zip
work's fine with pie miui

Wysłane z mojego Redmi Note 5 Whyred przy użyciu Tapatalka

Hello, I just dirty flashed my rom from 9.3.14 to 9.4.12 on my whyred devices followed by installing magisk v 18.1
but after that my devices is always freeze every 30sec after booting i had to restart it and it happen again, any idea how to fix this?

Status
Not open for further replies.