• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-04-16-14-56-02-626_com.antutu.ABenchMark.png
    Screenshot_2019-04-16-14-56-02-626_com.antutu.ABenchMark.png
    136 KB · Views: 469
D'oh!

I thought it would work, as they claim there are many improvements related to Pie. The bad thing is that official TWRP doesn't mount /data, internal memory, or even MTP, so the only source you could choose to install another recovery is the microSD, and is not an easy way for me.

So far, the only recovery i got working is this one, from XDA: OrangeFox-R9.0-2-whyred-MIUI-Pie.zip
Don't know what u guys are doing, but twrp 3.3.0-0 for whyred also mounts data, internal memory and so on.

Hello, I just dirty flashed my rom from 9.3.14 to 9.4.12 on my whyred devices followed by installing magisk v 18.1
but after that my devices is always freeze every 30sec after booting i had to restart it and it happen again, any idea how to fix this?
Magisk uninstaller and then install magisk v19.

Don't know what u guys are doing, but twrp 3.3.0-0 for whyred also mounts data, internal memory and so on.
Maybe if you have formatted the /data partition when you saw it for the first time after installing the a Pie ROM for whyred in TWRP 3.2.x.

I dind't want to format /data, and installed OrangeFox instead. That recovery mounts all partitions without asking for password, and is fully functional.

Today i flashed TWRP 3.3 for whyred (it's easy as hell, don't think i could have screwed it up) and it asks for password.

Does anyone have problems syncing Google contacts?

Enviado desde mi MI MAX 2 mediante Tapatalk
I had: just 90 from 300 contacts synced from start. I didn't get all my contacts until i installed Google contacts and only after half an hour. The same happened with my calendar events: only synced when I installed Google calendar app. After that I could uninstall Google calendar and contacts and everything went on working right.

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 5 mediante Tapatalk

hi guy, after flash 9.4.11 on mi mix 3 i have a problem with button on-off.
When I click on the button to turn on the screen it remains off for 2/3 seconds
Then after about 3 seconds it has turned itself off for a fraction of a second and then it returns to normal

hi guy, after flash 9.4.11 on mi mix 3 i have a problem with button on-off.
When I click on the button to turn on the screen it remains off for 2/3 seconds
Then after about 3 seconds it has turned itself off for a fraction of a second and then it returns to normal
I can not confirm
For me running 9.4.11 flawless

Gesendet von meinem MIX 3 mit Tapatalk

Have mix 3 with installed busybox and viper4x (v1.5) modules
Viper4x can't see busybox, but root/busybox checker says that it has

With different apk of viper4x (2.7.0.0) from 4pda it does something, reboots but all the same "drivers not installed" and suggestd to install it

With mi 8 and mi 6 both of this apps all is ok
Advices?
52457bb8e2c7e189a9d4708ed9d72bb6.jpg

Отправлено с моего MI 8 через Tapatalk

I can not confirm
For me running 9.4.11 flawless

Gesendet von meinem MIX 3 mit Tapatalk

me and my best friend have the same problem, if you press for turn on the display, the display remain off for 2/3 seconds
then when the screen is on the screen reflash for a fraction of second

Why is this happening????
c4f107ee8c871b081d178a09ca80f5c8.jpg

Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk
Have you been able to solve the battery drain somehow? I went back to 9.3.14 since this release has outstanding battery performance and ok Google is constantly working. Everything above has either ridiculous battery drain or ok Google randomly stops working... Battery is bad for everything above 9.3.14 for me. Very sad.

Gesendet von meinem MI 8 mit Tapatalk

Have you been able to solve the battery drain somehow? I went back to 9.3.14 since this release has outstanding battery performance and ok Google is constantly working. Everything above has either ridiculous battery drain or ok Google randomly stops working... Battery is bad for everything above 9.3.14 for me. Very sad.

I can stay with that but I hope they will fcking solve this.... Every improvement and fix and a tons of animation... But why??? Just a simple battery optimization what we need... They can't...

Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk

Reactions: qbert
Coming from last stable I flashed this weekly dirty on Mi8 (dipper)
One day usage - looks good so far. No more battery drain as in last weekly. No issues until now.

Thanks guys - great job!

I'm having the same issues on MI 8. Poor battery, Google Pay is broken, OK Google works for about 5 seconds.
Cool and s**t... This confirms my experience. Unfortunately the security patch of 9.3.14 is old but other than that all is working flawlessly. Don't need edge animatiions or cheapo charging bling bling. Let's hope things are getting better on the next release.

Status
Not open for further replies.