9.4.11/12

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Deleted all and flashed all new with 9.4.12. and twrp 3.3.0.0 but still have the problem that the second SIM has no data connection. So now tried to go back to 9.3.28 but is not possible because have again the message that the decryption of the internal memory is not possible and asks me for a password...

Is there someone out who have the same problem and fixed it ?

Have you tried latest orangefox recovery for Miui Pie? OrangeFox-R9.0-2-whyred-MIUI-Pie.zip is the recovery you give it a go for whyred device.

"Not good"? You can't use a newer ROM with and old firmware forever and expect it to work properly. Such problems are a huge waste of our time.

No.

Not possible unless you use a Global (or Global-based) ROM.

We have no fix for OK Google. Our current fix used to work perfectly, but started having issues lately, we have no information regarding what causes it to stop working after a few minutes, it's completely random.
How to disable notification edge animation when i listening to music like Spotify?when song ended and starting next song,the edge animation will light my screen.this really annoying,and battery life will drop fast.

I have bluetooth issues, Ok Google is not working, fast battery drain. This update is so messed up. Feels bad man.

Sent from my MIX 3 using Tapatalk

Hi, this build is with very high vattery consumption on Mix 3. But I do find it more fast and the scrolling is way more smooth

Yes, u're right and I apologize. Today I dirty flashed 9.4.12 from 9.3.14 and everything seems fine, until I entered twrp 3.3.0-0... password needed.
fastboot boot recovery.img (orangefox)
install orangefox and then as u wrote, no password needed.
Talking about whyred...

It's someway confusing... There are people saying TWRP 3.3 is working for them, and another person is saying that he solved it by flashing 3.2.3 after 3.3.

I only can say that TWRP 3.3 dind't work for me to mount data or internal. Latest OrangeFox does work. And some other user said that PitchBlack recovery (PBRP) also works.

"Press and hold the Power button for 0.5s to turn on Google Assistant" won't work for me. (A2 converted to 6X) , any suggestion?

"Press and hold the Power button for 0.5s to turn on Google Assistant" won't work for me. (A2 converted to 6X) , any suggestion?
Did you set google assistant as default app in app settings? If it s not that: google assistant is buggy on this release in general. Possible it doesn't work as expected.

Gesendet von meinem MI 8 mit Tapatalk

Reactions: sz.hatef
Did you set google assistant as default app in app settings? If it s not that: google assistant is buggy on this release in general. Possible it doesn't work as expected.

Gesendet von meinem MI 8 mit Tapatalk

Hadn't been set! Now works. Dankeschön.

hey guys, I have a voice echo problem while making a call the other side of the call seems to hear the echo of there own voices.
My phone is xiaomi Pcocphone F1 and the MIUI version is 10.3.4.0.
I'm new with xiaomi and I don't know the right steps of fixing any of its problems.

There is no new game acceleration with new features on my mi note 2 like said in the changelogs. Is there a bug or it's normal ?

How to disable notification edge animation when i listening to music like Spotify?when song ended and starting next song,the edge animation will light my screen.this really annoying,and battery life will drop fast.
Then disable edge animation altogether, that's the only choice.
Settings -> Lock Screen and Password -> When notifications come and the screen is off -> Wake screen

Reactions: Zachx
Where i can switch on edge animation? Till now i didnt found any option for that.

On Whyred there is a bug on latest build. After enable/disable airplane mode VPN stops working. Need to restart phone to get it working again :(

Hello, I have the 9.4.12 build on my redmi. Already checked and it has ARB = 4
If now I try to install the latest stable build 10.3 (it has just been released), I will brick my phone, right ?
Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.