MIUI 10.4 9.4.18

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MontesJr

Members
Dec 26, 2018
Is there anyone having problems after switching from WiFi to GSM data? For me sometimes, not always, it shows 4G data connections and those two arrows next to the 4G logo, but the data connection is not working. I have to restart the phone in order for the data to work. Also another workaround is to go to data connection type at carrier settings and change it to something else that already has GSM/HSDPA/LTE in the name. It started happening a couple of weeks ago.

Reactions: Soreldc and j2002

pabloelbeso

Members
Apr 25, 2019
@ingbrzy
Hi. Is it possible to implement that the notifications do not sound or vibrate while the camera is being used ?, they are heard while playing the recorded videos. In Samsung and Apple it works like this automatically, they only show on the screen without generating sound or vibration.
Thank you!!

Reactions: donger and sz.hatef

FrancescoHMPRO

Members
Apr 1, 2017
Hi support,
Xiaomi MI MAX 3, rom version 9.4.18 dev

- Through MI Browser ver. 10.6.5, it is not possible to select the external storage SD card when downloading files;
- After downloading the files, in the notifications area no "download complete" notification appears; the file search is manual through "explore file";

Is it possible to fix?
Thanks for the support

Last edited:

joy427

Members
Apr 8, 2019
Eagerly waiting for eu rom for Note 7 Pro....
is china beta released for the device? if china beta has released, then we may get the eu rom too

Jsnki

Members
Jan 15, 2019
Reinstalling Gmail did not help.
New mail notifications appear randomly. It usually does not receive notifications.
Same issue here... It was working in the beginning but not any more. Have you found a solution?

Jumpey

Members
Nov 18, 2018
On Mi 8 got lower volume on headphones in 9.4.18 but when i'm playin music and i go to instagram the music increase volume automaticly. When change song, the volume go again lower.

Itchy

Members
Nov 3, 2017
Have this rom since friday last week. Best rom so far - no problems, smooth, fast and very good battery -> happy:)

Plovel

Members
Jan 29, 2019
How could S660 have fhd 60fps? I check it at Qualcomm page and i didnt see that.

MI 8 SE cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi
I confirm spd660 has 60fps

Checked on RU ROM(RN7) in my xiaomi shop

Отправлено с моего MI 8 через Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.