Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,thanks to all dev for the greet work!The ROM is working so good im mi MI9! For all day, no bug, no batery drain!

I'm still on 9.4.11 (A2 -> 6X - not rooted) but GooglePay works for me.(In-app Purchase works)
We're talking about google voice match commands, not about google pay. Never had any issue with google pay.

Apparently the voice commands stop working again after I opened the google app settings. Ok Google has been working on the initial start. Now google settings shows voice match as disabled, even though it was working before. Now I'm unable to get it working again.

Gesendet von meinem MI 8 mit Tapatalk

MI 9 9.4.18 ita
during calls the speakerphone does not work
all the orher sound like music, voice messages e video are ok ...
only for me?

What happened to POCO GAME BOOSTER
859f09d0e2ffd861033531fe51b0c981.jpg

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-04-19-12-19-33-401_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_2019-04-19-12-19-33-401_com.android.chrome.jpg
    394.2 KB · Views: 427
Mi Mix1 lithium, dirty flash from previous.

Everything seems to work, except for "double tap to lock screen" stopped working.

Guys I found a problem, when I hold my Mi9 the fingerprint icon doesn't shown like the stock rom, is there a way to let it appear like last rom?

face unlock problem on redmi note 7! can i downgarde to weekly 9.4.11 without wipe data?

Yes. You could wipe system before flashing .11 but that's not necessary IMO. Simply flash without doing anything should also work.

Ahead of Mi6 Android Pie update, do we need to perform a clean install?
Thanks for your hard work and wish you a Happy Easter!

Mi9 camera keep crashing, when select portrait mode (intermittent, but more than 8 out of 10 times).
Reboot help solve the problem but it re-occur again after a while of using camera.

Last edited:
Does anyone else also have problems with notifications? For some apps no notifications are displayed even though they are enabled.

Guys I found a problem, when I hold my Mi9 the fingerprint icon doesn't shown like the stock rom, is there a way to let it appear like last rom?
Then go to "Settings -> Lock Screen and Password -> When notifications come and the screen is off" and make sure "Show animation" is not selected.
Edge animations can't work with "Show fingerprint icon when the screen is off" at the same time.

Mi Mix1 lithium, dirty flash from previous.

Everything seems to work, except for "double tap to lock screen" stopped working.
We've fixed a bug where double taping an app icon or a widget would trigger the screen lock. (for example, when you tap a digit twice in the Calculator widget)
You can't lock screen because you're double tapping the default clock widget (which takes up 2 rows).

• Love
Reactions: DanyXD
Status
Not open for further replies.