Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Succesfully updated on Mi8. But after installing magisk 19.0 the phone gone to twrp..uninstall magisk and all OK.. Is that issue with 9.4.18?

Im China Build is a bug with lose name of recent calls. We see only numbers. Why China Team release public this build with bug

Everytime i update my phone it's getting hotter and the stanby drain is crazy btw the stock camera also sucks. I will install back to global rom!

google assistant voice match is disabled completely now. Can't be enabled anymore.

Gesendet von meinem MI 8 mit Tapatalk

Yes, Google Assistant dosn't work anymore :(
Hope to see this problem solved, i'm using the "ok google" a lot while driving.

Last edited:
Succesfully updated on Mi8. But after installing magisk 19.0 the phone gone to twrp..uninstall magisk and all OK.. Is that issue with 9.4.18?
no problem with Magisk 19.
Maybe you have a module that has problems... try to remove all magisk modules (GUIDE), and then install magisk again.

Im China Build is a bug with lose name of recent calls. We see only numbers. Why China Team release public this build with bug
Also have this issue. Why don't you head over to the official Xiaomi support and ask them..?

Поблагодарить! Хорошая работа! На Редми 5 плюс все летает.

If you install a custom kernel you need to reflash the whole Magisk zip again

Thanks for the update, installed without any issues. All working fine apart the fact that google assistant voice match is disabled completely now. Can't be enabled anymore. Will have a close look on the battery now.

EDIT:
Battery drain is obvious. Going back to 9.3.21 now.

Thanks for your efforts anyways.

Crazy thing with Google assistant... I never enabled it and never tried it. But after this Update it has been enabled by default. I had to disable it because every time I said hey Google my phone wakes up...

No battery drain for me (Android uses ~5%).

Everything is going great after the update from 9.4.11 to 9.4.18.
Only the automatic boot into the official TWRP 3.3.0.0 does not work.
However, the update started automatically by key combination.

Gesendet von meinem MIX 3 mit Tapatalk

Same problems as the previous Update (9.4.11), Magisk still not working on Mi9 even after clean flash. It self-reboot into recovery after about 20 seconds

Please FIX google assistant for once! It has been bugged for 3 releases now.......

Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk

Having experienced unnerving 4G/LTE issues with the global ROMs on my Mi MIX 2S (M1803D5XA, 8/256GB model) since January I would like to know whether the xiaomi.eu ROMs come with an unaltered modem.img from the chinese ROMs? Which baseband version does the xiaomi.eu ROM 9.4.18 for the Mi MIX 2S come with?
Thanks!

On my mi mix 3 the assistant works at least with "ok Google" out of standby - something, i missed in ev´ry version before. I´m statisfied at this moment.

Reactions: SynysterCsab
Thanks for the update, installed without any issues. All working fine apart the fact that google assistant voice match is disabled completely now. Can't be enabled anymore. Will have a close look on the battery now.

EDIT:
Battery drain is obvious. Going back to 9.3.21 now.

Thanks for your efforts anyways.

Since I can't reply in the other thread anymore:

Too early to tell but yeah I thought 9.3.21 was the last battery friendly version ?
If not I spent the last day clean flashing and setting everything up again for nothing lol :D

Status
Not open for further replies.