Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello. When will Xiaomi finally solve the Wlan problem? It has not been possible for months to automatically get to Wlan. Start your W lan box again and you will see that no automatic wireless connection is made.

Did you already try to disable sleep mode in Settings/Battery&Performance/Scenes ?

From our tests, it didn't work at the same time.
I didn't understand your question... "edge notification length"? No, there's no such option...

Is edge notifications the breathlight that blinks on the edge of the phone when a notification comes? If this the one, strangely on my Mi 8 Pro I also get it along with the fingerprint icon.

By notification length I guess he means for how much time the breathlight shows

Sent from my MI PAD 4 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Karpfenhai
Did anyone get Xiaomi Mi 9 8GB 128GB version?
How does it work?
Can it work same as Global 6GB 128GB version in EU?

Hy guys, to switch from HAVOC to this Xiaomi.eu, I just need to do classic wipes and then flash this rom via twrp or there's something I need to know before to proceed?

No... Please google for how to join or leave the program. It's very straight forward and rather ot for this thread. If you're already participating the beta program you should have a link underneath the google app in play store to leave the program. Good luck!

Gesendet von meinem MI 8 mit Tapatalk
Ehm my answer was pointed at the calculator app.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G900F mit Tapatalk

On poco, I now have the search bar below on the app drawer. How can I remove it?

Not sure if this concerns the rom or the latest poco laucher update from Google play.

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk

On poco, I now have the search bar below on the app drawer. How can I remove it?

Not sure if this concerns the rom or the latest poco laucher update from Google play.

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk
Wich Poco Launcher versión?

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 5 mediante Tapatalk

Can I ask why you change wifi hotspot become potable hotspot? Now I can't sharing my wifi l, just sharing mobile data. Can you change it back to wifi hotspot next version? I'm using mi 6x. Thanks a lot.

Mi 9 google pay not working
safety net passed but still not working, it says the device is rooted(it is not!) or altered in other way. Please help

Can I ask why you change wifi hotspot become potable hotspot? Now I can't sharing my wifi l, just sharing mobile data. Can you change it back to wifi hotspot next version? I'm using mi 6x. Thanks a lot.
Don't know what you're talking about. Nothing was changed.

Quick question.
I have same apps as in older builds, but now I got app permission for (see pic)
Any idea what's this?
bbbdeed58f690f5308ddc040eea5e757.jpg

@Igor Eisberg can you provide any info about this? Thanks

I think WPS feature has been removed by google. It was a potential security issue AFAIK.

Gesendet von meinem MI 8 mit Tapatalk
I dont think so, newest huawei phones still have this function

MI 8 SE cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

I don't understand where is the new game toolbox i still have the old one. Can anybody help me ?

Status
Not open for further replies.