9.4.25/26

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't access sdcard on my Mi6 after upgrade to Android Pie (clean install).
In twrp sdcard is visible but in rom I can't access it via camera, files manager or solid explorer.
Also I can't install some apps like chrome, mi fit.

I try reinstall, format data but nothing helps.

How can you install the 9.4.25? I tried with twrp with wipe and the result was bootloop.

In my Mi6, I have done these operations:

1. update TWRP to 3.3.0-1
2. dirty flash rom
3. wipe dalvik/cache

The device works perfectly in all functions.

At the moment, the only bug found is that during video play the volume adjustment always affects the volume of the ringtone and not the video.
Instead before, despite the setting is to act on the volume of the ringtone, during the execution of a video the volume control automatically acted on the volume of the video.
I solved it temporarily, varying the settings so that the volume adjustment always acts on the MEDIA.
Hi support,
Xiaomi MI MAX 3, rom version 9.4.18 dev

have the following bugs been fixed?

- Through MI Browser ver. 10.6.5, it is not possible to select the external storage SD card when downloading files;
- After downloading the files, in the notifications area no "download complete" notification appears; the file search is manual through "explore file";

Thanks for the support
I followed the instructions to the letter, but unfortunately in my case it does not work. I practically can't use the phone and haven't even made a backup. Damn

Well, this is a bummer. I have a Mi 6 too and I was eagerly waiting for the update to 9.0.

I'm just going to keep 9.4.11 on my phone for now...

Enviado do meu MI 6 através do Tapatalk
My Mi6 didn't install the 9.4.25. The system restart bootloop

Good news then, Xiaomi might've fixed it!

*Edit*
For those people who're still not getting Gmail notifications unless the app is opened.

.)Try setting notifcation settings for each configured mail account as urgent
.)Enable autostart for gmail

Just did those two things and they're working again.
Thanks. It seems it works for me.

Xiaomi mi 6 i have a bug with home button, its not working after update to android pie, someone have any idea?

How can you install the 9.4.25? I tried with twrp with wipe and the result was bootloop.
@Peter, any chance you are applying a mod after you flashed the Rom?

Like notification mod or similar?

Sent from my MI 8 Explorer Edition

While my Whyred had the previous rom 9.4.18, I messed up so badly that I had to wipe System and install again the rom and everything else.
But since this new installation, the 3-way reboot feature is missing. Everything else runs fine.

I hoped it would be brought back by the new rom 9.4.25 but it's still missing. I can only reboot to the system.
The only way to reach the recovery or fastboot is to shut down then starting up while pressing a volume button.
Of course, this old way to reach recovery or fastboot works fine but it's less convenient than the three way reboot feature of xiaomi.eu roms.

How could I set it back?

i have an issue on Mi6: select grayscale from quick settings. lock the phone. lockscreen still turns to colored and when unlocking, everything is colored although the darkscale icon is checked. i am totally new to pie, so, i don't know how it should work.

another issue: toasts became bigger then before. i don't know if it is related to the new android version itself or some kind of customizing.

For MI 8, this firmware is final in this release or will be rebuilt, because The official page is not yet 9.4.25 of the Chinese version and it is reported that it will be a little later. Where does the xiaomi.eu assembly currently come from?

Reactions: Firedance61
Encryption working fine via system settings in Mi6 without manually editing fstab? In home I will try again upgrade to pie maybe this time sdcard not blow up..

While my Whyred had the previous rom 9.4.18, I messed up so badly that I had to wipe System and install again the rom and everything else.
But since this new installation, the 3-way reboot feature is missing. Everything else runs fine.

I hoped it would be brought back by the new rom 9.4.25 but it's still missing. I can only reboot to the system.
The only way to reach the recovery or fastboot is to shut down then starting up while pressing a volume button.
Of course, this old way to reach recovery or fastboot works fine but it's less convenient than the three way reboot feature of xiaomi.eu roms.

How could I set it back?
Check in developer options, if not activated.

Status
Not open for further replies.