9.4.25/26

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wallpaper carousel not working, when I enables the option and back to the menu again it's showing the agreement popup, mi5s Capricorn
2c33ab7a6402ea1ecb015d582c4fc6ac.jpg

Sent from my MI 5s using Tapatalk
Poco f1. I enabled it but wallpapers does not change

How can i activate Google Assistant? By me its everything grey and i can switch on.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-04-28-11-40-33-849_com.google.android.googlequicksearchbox.png
    Screenshot_2019-04-28-11-40-33-849_com.google.android.googlequicksearchbox.png
    121 KB · Views: 436
How can i activate Google Assistant? By me its everything grey and i can switch on.
All work fine for me... For activate i just launch google and add my voice for the "ok google".(On mi6).

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-04-28-11-50-58-038_com.google.android.googlequicksearchbox.png
    Screenshot_2019-04-28-11-50-58-038_com.google.android.googlequicksearchbox.png
    151.6 KB · Views: 390
It work fine with the voice (all the time) but long press on home button don't work for launch it (activate in parameters)

For the owners of the MI8 SE.
Finally, do you recommend updating ?, for daily and normal use.
I currently at 9.3.7

Since I installed this version in my mi pad 4, 3/32GB, the touch reaction time is longer after re start and I have to wait for 1-2 minutes to be able to scroll or something else. Just as feedback.

And a question: is possible to activate dark mode?

Sent from my MI PAD 4 using Tapatalk

i have now MI NOTE 2 and RN5 PRO..dark mode on 5 pro with official developer has dark mode enabling all features..mi note 2 with 9.4.25 xiaomi.eu has it on developer settings but not all around...its based on china stable?? as i know only global now for MI NOTE 2..

Downloading 9.4.26 right now. It's 1.9 GB! Is it just an update or will I loose all my data when the update is installed?

Movies can not be downloaded from Google Play Movies. Streaming is posiible...
Any suggestion?

In an incoming call, ring tone comes first and one second after the call screen comes.

MI 8 SE cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

there is some wierd bug with wifi in the latest betas since 3 weeks already ( using poco f1)

wifi its so much slower in beta rom compared to stable.

Instaling an app takes twice as long for me.

Anyone having same issue ?

also what's different on 9.4.26 compared to 4.25 ? maybe they updated the security patch early like last month ?

Last edited:
Reactions: Fabian7ro and nepef
Poco f1. I enabled it but wallpapers does not change
Actually Wallpaper Carousel is changing only home screen wallpapers but not the lock screen.
According to your screenshot, you don't have the correct Wallpaper Carousel app. Have you manually tried to install/update it?
You should only have one Wallpaper Carousel app: com.mfashiongallery.emag, and not com.miui.android.fashiongallery.

Status
Not open for further replies.