9.4.25/26

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
9.4.26, Mimix3, opening front camera, setting to portrait mode, closing slider, phone doesnt return back to home screen and doesnt close the camera, instead it switches to rear camera. Is that normal? Before it was returning back to phone home screen.

Hey all,
Please check on mi6:
During call, try to connect to a Bluetooth car kit that was paired.
Check if audio is routed to the car kit.
For me it is not, only if I switch to earpeice and then back to BT.

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk

I do not know what changed, but I installed the 9.4.26 on the Mi8. Everything works without problems. No risk no fun

So, anyone tried flash custom kernel to avoid battery drain on mi 8?

Отправлено с моего MI 8 через Tapatalk

9.4.26, Mimix3, opening front camera, setting to portrait mode, closing slider, phone doesnt return back to home screen and doesnt close the camera, instead it switches to rear camera. Is that normal? Before it was returning back to phone home screen.
the same for me

Gesendet von meinem MIX 3 mit Tapatalk

I did the update, as far as everything works.
As for the battery consumption, I will watch it.
By the way, there is still no GPay !?

According to your screenshot, you don't have the correct Wallpaper Carousel app. Have you manually tried to install/update it?
You should only have one Wallpaper Carousel app: com.mfashiongallery.emag, and not com.miui.android.fashiongallery.
Hi mate,
The screenshot is from other user.
Here is mine.
The lock screen wallpaper cannot be changed even manually from wallpaper carousel! It says "applied" but it's not. I can change it from other app but nit from wallpaper carousel. I tried clearing data but again didn't help. To mention that I use only images from the phone.

All good with Mi Mix 2s except Messages (from Google) that time time I have to clear data from app to gain CHAT service again.
Anyone else?

Hello guys. Some google apps, like maps and Chrome, stayed in English, not in Portuguese, like the sistema. The Google and assistant are ok (in Portuguese). Some suggestion? Mi6 using android 9 and clean installation.

Mi 9 wide angel camera still not working on 4k 60 fps it is recod 30 fps but the previus rom it is working

So, anyone tried flash custom kernel to avoid battery drain on mi 8?

Советую ядро Extreme актуальные версии ( 10.1, на 4pda найдёшь). Ранее Shpinx был хорош,но давно не обновлялся.

Reactions: Plovel
Mi 6 camera keeps crashing even when not using it. What seems to be the problem?

java.lang.RuntimeException: Unable to get provider com.android.camera.settings.CameraSettingsSearchProvider: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: Didn't find class "com.android.camera.settings.CameraSettingsSearchProvider" on path: DexPathList[[zip file "/system/framework/android-support-v13.jar", zip file "/system/framework/android-support-v7-recyclerview.jar", zip file "/system/framework/zxing.jar", zip file "/system/framework/volley.jar", zip file "/system/framework/cloud-common-runtime.jar", zip file "/system/framework/miuistatssdkshared.jar", zip file "/system/priv-app/MiuiCamera/MiuiCamera.apk"],nativeLibraryDirectories=[/system/priv-app/MiuiCamera/lib/arm64, /system/lib64, /system/vendor/lib64, /system/lib64, /system/vendor/lib64]]
at android.app.ActivityThread.installProvider(Unknown Source:516)
at android.app.ActivityThread.installContentProviders(Unknown Source:27)
at android.app.ActivityThread.handleBindApplication(Unknown Source:1065)
at android.app.ActivityThread.-wrap1(Unknown Source:0)
at android.app.ActivityThread$H.handleMessage(Unknown Source:502)
at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Unknown Source:21)
at android.os.Looper.loop(Unknown Source:155)
at android.app.ActivityThread.main(Unknown Source:68)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Native Method)
at com.android.internal.os.Zygote$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(Unknown Source:11)
at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(Unknown Source:200)
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: Didn't find class "com.android.camera.settings.CameraSettingsSearchProvider" on path: DexPathList[[zip file "/system/framework/android-support-v13.jar", zip file "/system/framework/android-support-v7-recyclerview.jar", zip file "/system/framework/zxing.jar", zip file "/system/framework/volley.jar", zip file "/system/framework/cloud-common-runtime.jar", zip file "/system/framework/miuistatssdkshared.jar", zip file "/system/priv-app/MiuiCamera/MiuiCamera.apk"],nativeLibraryDirectories=[/system/priv-app/MiuiCamera/lib/arm64, /system/lib64, /system/vendor/lib64, /system/lib64, /system/vendor/lib64]]
at dalvik.system.BaseDexClassLoader.findClass(BaseDexClassLoader.java:93)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:379)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:312)
at android.app.ActivityThread.installProvider(Unknown Source:217)
... 10 more

Советую ядро Extreme актуальные версии ( 10.1, на 4pda найдёшь). Ранее Shpinx был хорош,но давно не обновлялся.
Я зафлешил v10

Я так понимаю нужно каждый флешить после установки ROM?

Mi9 SE finally no lag problem but should be even more smooth
Nevermind, the launcher still freeze going back to home. This happen only sometimes, sure less often than previous release.

Does this happen only to me?

First of all thanks for the hard work on the ROM
Unfortunately, however, since three updates no one seems to be more interested in the dev's GPay issue !?

Yeah im using simple 3.1 since some weeks.

Gesendet von meinem MI 8 mit Tapatalk
and ignore 3.2, 3.3 and 3.35 of simple kernel - they all have various issues.

Mipa and sphinx kernel both have the miui camera portrait mode issue. App crashes or freezes when using it.

Reactions: Eclipse1991
Status
Not open for further replies.