9.4.25/26

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mi 8 high battery drain Android system in 9.4.26. At 9.4.25 it was only 8%.

Attachments

• IMG_20190430_060334.jpg
    IMG_20190430_060334.jpg
    122.9 KB · Views: 387
Goodmorning everyone.
with this version of the software and the previous one, I noticed a malfunction of the touch.
It's not as responsive as before, and if I have active gestures, low angles don't work.
For example I can't send an audio in whatshapp and telegram, because when I try to click on the microphone, it doesn't work.
I have tried third-party apps to test the touch, but there are no problems.
Solutions?

Did you have battery issues / androd system drain with the last couple releases ?

Yes, I had severe problems in the beginning of April.

So I tried a re-installation.
In TWRP I formatted manually cache/dalvik and system partition before flashing.
And since that drain was ok again.

After flash eu rom on Mi 8 SE it doesn't boot to Android, instead it shows fasboot screen
Also I can't boot to twrp using either combination button or using fastboot command
Input:
fastboot boot recovery-TWRP-3.3.0-0423-XIAOMI8SE-CN-wzsx150.img
Output:
FAILED (remote: Failed to load/authenticate boot image: Load Error)

Reactions: uzeyir195
The latest update for MI 8 SE is better than the last the luncher became more responsive and less laggy but not not as smooth as 10.3 plus there is a slight battery drain on MI 8 SE
Same here

MI 8 SE cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

hey there xiaomi.eu Team, even if Mix 2S is delayed this week, could you please look into these issues descriped and discussed here:

call drop issues, and lossing call/signal when phone switches between cell towers!
it looks like its related to some SAR Change done to the mix2s (modem firmware?? -> we did test quite some different firmwares now..)

it looks like the unmodified chinese developers rom (last version 9.4.18) does work for some tester... but as soon the switched to the xiaomi.eu 9.4.18 rom, with the same modem.img version number the call drops return...

i did test global stable and have the same issues... also tested with china stable modem.img.. still the same issues!

Hi, Team xiaomi.eu!

Please check this post where you can find modem logs and screenshots of two separate instances of the issue with xiaomi.eu ROM 9.4.26 on my Mi MIX 2S (8/256 GB XA model) as experienced today.

Thanks!
Best regards,
Lars

Hi, Team xiaomi.eu!

Please check this post where you can find modem logs and screenshots of two separate instances of the issue with xiaomi.eu ROM 9.4.26 on my Mi MIX 2S (8/256 GB XA model) as experienced today.

Thanks!
Best regards,
Lars
Best to report to xiaomi.

Best to report to xiaomi.

I've already sent appr. 10-15 feedbacks via the official feedback app, since I have been experiencing this issue for the last few months now - it's not a new issue. Guess whether anything has happened so far ...

Last edited:
Wallpaper carousel not really working it changes like once after every 45th restart switch off/on. It not apply to the lock screen even if I disable MIUI optimisation and disable apps battery savings

Reactions: sz.hatef
After flash eu rom on Mi 8 SE it doesn't boot to Android, instead it shows fasboot screen
Also I can't boot to twrp using either combination button or using fastboot command
Input:
Output:
FAILED (remote: Failed to load/authenticate boot image: Load Error)View attachment 24508
Try to use this TWRP-Batch-file from trading shenzen, if your device won´t work: https://***************.com/de/cont...sh-tutorial-global-firmware-xiaomieu-firmware
All needed files are inside the download and after 1st start of TWRP you must change the language in english, if you don´t speak chinese. I flashed directly successful and use this twrp since then. No problems at all. Fot the stars write trading shenzen without space between the words, maybe the name is deleted by the forum rules or ads.

Mi 8, after flashing extreme kernel v10
Screenshot_2019-04-30-23-22-29-033_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg

Отправлено с моего MI 8 через Tapatalk

Input:
Output:
FAILED (remote: Failed to load/authenticate boot image: Load Error)View attachment 24508
I flash the zip file from TWRP on Mİ 8 SE. The operation was successful. 3.3.0 updated.
Zip file Link

Status
Not open for further replies.