9.4.25/26

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I still think everyone with encryption bootlooops just needs to disable DM-Verity with LazyFlasher (https://miui.blog/any-devices/dm-verity-opt-encrypt-force-encryption-disabler-xiaomi/) - has anybody tried?
Seems like it will be helpful only with official ROM

I think we have other problem: during ROM installation system doesn't detect my phone is encrypted, and writes in fstab.qcom "encryptable=ice" instead "fileencryption=ice" and it's the cause my phone can't boot into system

Отправлено с моего MI 8 через Tapatalk

I think we have other problem: during ROM installation system doesn't detect my phone is encrypted, and writes in fstab.qcom "encryptable=ice" instead "fileencryption=ice" and it's the cause my phone can't boot into system

So either the twrp is not “telling“ the updater Script “Hey im already encrypted“ = twrp fault
Or.. the updater script is assuming (hard coded) the encryption is off by default / not supported, my guess, the script needs to be adjusted. Igor please comment :)

Imho a minor issue / easy fix
On a quick glance I could not find anything related in the updater script

Regards

Sent from my MI 8 Explorer Edition

Last edited:
Reactions: LOLO9393

Iirc lazy flasher sets filencryption=force encrypt but if its working already even better!

Hoa,sabeis algo de poder hacer pago por telefono con telefono roteado con magisk, es un mi9 y no me permite hacerlo porque me dice que el telefono esta roteado, alguna forma de poder hacerlo, muchas gracias
En magisk hide elige tu aplicación con la que realizas pagos.

Enviado desde mi MI 9 mediante Tapatalk

How can i use chinese theme store instead of the indian one?I am sorry but their theme got poor quality...

我從使用 Tapatalk 的 Redmi 6 Pro 發送

Reactions: joy427
So I've stumbled upon the news that the next MIUI version apparently adds "Moon mode" support for the Mi 9 SE (which, up until this point, was apparently an exclusive feature to the Mi 9 itself, but not present in the EU Rom as of now)

Additionally, I've noticed that the camera app in this official Xiaomi video also has a magnification slider, which doesn't seem to be present in the current EU Rom.

Is this maybe another thing that's locked to the Chinese Rom for now?

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

@Igor Eisberg gonna mention you seeing as you already added support for the dynamic shots on a previous version of the EU Rom :)

On Mi 8 lite, 9.2.5 build, encryption works, but it really bugs me that in TWRP you can get to all the phone data without a password. If I enable password encryption, the only way I can get my phone to boot normally is to clear dalvik and cache in TWRP. Otherwise the phone will boot to the lockscreen and systemui will keep crashing.

Any idea how to enable password encryption without the tears?

Thanks!

Hi, I have flashed the miui eu rom on my poco and it's great, but I have a question if it is possible to get a version working with microg instead of google play services? I made my expirience with microg on my redmi 3s pro and it was great to live without beeing controlled by google. On the otherhand I want stay by miui. Is there a solution?

Thanks!
fidziu

Reactions: 4p3lob5p3l54
i hope in next build BUG earphone Low Volume (sometime sudenly High volume if we recieve Notificatoon, but after a sec volume back LOW again) was FIXED.

Status
Not open for further replies.