9.5.16/17

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Strange, I flashed again and it works but I noticed something.
Can you do a test for me? Or anyone with Mi6 - reboot your phone, and when lock screen shows up - try to unlock by fingerprint first, then when it asks for pin code - unlock by it. Then check if home button works after that.

Mine is not working if I try to unlock phone after reboot by fingerprint first. Rebooting, and first unlocking without use of fingerprint - everything works back.
For me it works well, no issues at all. I noticed only one thing: when trying to unlock by fingerprint after rebooting, screen is flashing when gets the screen 'enter your pin'. It bit seems that it is not a by designed change on screen. Will try to upload a video here.

@ingbrzy

Could you tell us what's Google's Digital Wellbeing app used for in this rom? It comes preinstalled to /system.

If disabled/removed (tested) you get less battery drain and everything seems to works just fine including the new screen time function.

Last edited:
For me it works well, no issues at all. I noticed only one thing: when trying to unlock by fingerprint after rebooting, screen is flashing when gets the screen 'enter your pin'. It bit seems that it is not a by designed change on screen. Will try to upload a video here.
After reboot - screen is flashing: https://www.dropbox.com/s/bfljfud12wmgqpf/Screenrecorder-2019-05-17-13-47-04-890.mp4?dl=0
Normal unlock: https://www.dropbox.com/s/r0pxdteabgyh4qy/Screenrecorder-2019-05-17-13-48-52-656.mp4?dl=0

And one more additional issue (maybe it is not) screen recorder stops whenever I lock the screen.

Today I will unlock the bootloader (after 360h !!!!!!) and install this ROM on MI9

What RECOVERY do you recommend to my phone?

I have a Poco F1.
If I try ti download the update via OTA, it says that there's a MD5 error and I can't download the upgrade.

en el xiaomi mi6 hay un problema con las fotos, el modo de retrato no funciona bien y la hdr no es de muy baja calidad y las fotos normalmente salen con granulado

I have a Poco F1.
If I try ti download the update via OTA, it says that there's a MD5 error and I can't download the upgrade.
You need to delete all the older miui.eu ROMs (zip files) you downloaded if you're dirty flashing from an older ROM it will update had normal then.

Cisco Jabber notification doesn't adapt to dark mode, is this a Cisco topic or is there anything that can be done in Xiaomi.eu rom?

Beside this rom is great this week.

Thanks
5c598959a69ac1ae2f61823769398ca3.jpg

Sent from my MIX 2S using Tapatalk

in the xiaomi mi6 there is a problem with the photos the portrait mode does not work well and the hdr is not very low quality and the photos in normal come out with granulated

Settings > Additional settings > Backup & reset > Backup settings
still crashes.

android.content.ActivityNotFoundException: No Activity found to handle Intent { act=com.miui.cloudbackup.settings }
at android.app.Instrumentation.checkStartActivityResult(Unknown Source:128)
at android.app.Instrumentation.execStartActivity(Unknown Source:210)
at android.app.Activity.startActivityForResult(Unknown Source:23)
at android.app.Activity.startActivityForResult(Unknown Source:1)
at android.app.Activity.startActivity(Unknown Source:7)
at android.app.Activity.startActivity(Unknown Source:1)
at android.preference.Preference.performClick(Unknown Source:55)
at android.preference.PreferenceScreen.onItemClick(Unknown Source:28)
at android.widget.AdapterView.performItemClick(Unknown Source:14)
at android.widget.AbsListView.performItemClick(Unknown Source:198)
at android.widget.AbsListView$PerformClick.run(Unknown Source:62)
at android.widget.AbsListView$3.run(Unknown Source:46)
at android.os.Handler.handleCallback(Unknown Source:2)
at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Unknown Source:4)
at android.os.Looper.loop(Unknown Source:208)
at android.app.ActivityThread.main(Unknown Source:107)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Native Method)
at com.android.internal.os.RuntimeInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(Unknown Source:11)
at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(Unknown Source:274)

Do you use any modding or Magisk?
I use:
- Magisk 19.1
- a custom DPI: 460 instead of 392
- A custom font: RobotoCondensed-Regular
- the dark mode
- a plain black background
- the full screen gestures interface (instead the buttons)

Reactions: graw2
Status
Not open for further replies.