Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it possible to change some thing? Im not so got in english.
Im comming from OP3. If i wake up before my clock rings i can pull down the notofication bar and press "stop" (or so)
In the MIUI i have to pull down, Clock opens, i have to press the wacke up clock and say "only for today"

-------------------_
Deutsch:
Auf dem OP3 kann ich das Pulldown runterziehen und den Wecker einfach abstellen. Auf dem Mi9 muss ich das Pulldown betätigen, dann den wecker anklicke der sich dann öffnet, dann den wecker abstellen und bestätigen das dies

What issue? I'm in the previous weekly rom, is there any bug in this one?
I have problems with unlocking understand with pulling down the notifications not always working. And also I had the problem that I wasn't able to unlock the Sim cards at the first try. I had to reboot.
But it seems at the moment I'm alone with this problem.
Went back to the last release. Now it's working again without problems.

Hello, one question please. For vince, in this china firmware based edition, it is possible to set percentage next to battery icon in the status bar, as good old way in MIUI 9 based Roms? For now, I used MiRoom (also MIUI 10 China based)where this is possible, but I will happy return to xiaomi.eu...

Mi8 AOD style selection crashes

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-05-24-10-56-47-810_com.miui.bugreport.png
    Screenshot_2019-05-24-10-56-47-810_com.miui.bugreport.png
    311.6 KB · Views: 695
Reactions: Tesla_42
Changing theme (which include new battery icon, signal icon, quick setting icon...) does not affect default theme anymore.
Clean install does not help.
Any one facing this issue? Since some release ago

I have problems with unlocking understand with pulling down the notifications not always working. And also I had the problem that I wasn't able to unlock the Sim cards at the first try. I had to reboot.
But it seems at the moment I'm alone with this problem.
Went back to the last release. Now it's working again without problems.
Similar for me. AOD not working any more and settings not accessible. No input possible except gestures which take me back to the home screen or previous. In display fingerprint only working when I switch on the display manually
Device is Mi 9

GPay fix included?

Wysłane z mojego MIX 2S przy użyciu Tapatalka

Hello, one question please. For vince, in this china firmware based edition, it is possible to set percentage next to battery icon in the status bar, as good old way in MIUI 9 based Roms? For now, I used MiRoom (also MIUI 10 China based)where this is possible, but I will happy return to xiaomi.eu...
this option is there for a while.

Reactions: mike77
Mi9: updating from 9.5.16 is leading to a complete laggy ROM......freezing, icons are disapering, face-unlock not working, etc....I am on TWRP 3.3.0 going back to the previous version (9.5.16) system is flawless....

Status
Not open for further replies.