Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Permanent notification are great, but any of you knows if there's a way to hide the clock with third party launcher? I mean, in nova launcher I can't add stock clock widget in home, so I don't know how to hide the clock :(

Guys why did mi8 9.5.23 got reuploaded?
I'm on first upload and I didn't notice any bug since the first day.

i have installed this last version on MI 9 SE EEA version with MAgisk and all seems work, but why now Widewine is L3? :(

Hello, i get a "find device closed unexpectedly" error and ui-reboot from time to time.

Is there any solution? I would be so thankful.

I'm on redmi note 7 lavender. Tried different twrps, roms, kernels... But i can't get rid of it.

I don't have any issue tho

A couple of problems on Mi 9. First of all, it keeps reminding me that i need to update even though i already did. Second thing, when i receive a notification and the screen lights up, it doesn't start face recognition and therefore i can't see the content of the notification, which i hid in the settings (didn't have this problem in the last update). I have to turn the screen off and then on to make it work. It's not a huge problem, but it's kinda annoying.

Thanks to the team for all the hard work they put into releasing this ROMs every week. This update on my MI 8 SE reduces most of the lag I have faced with previous builds, though not perfect yet as it used to be but it's getting there. I'm also happy to report that the heating problem that used to occur when charging the phone with it's fast charger in previous builds have been solved. Overall great update but it could be better . Thanks guys for all the hard work.

• Angry
Reactions: mohammad1051365
Is there a fix for the GPS? I have a mi9 but gps won't stick on high accuracy

Verstuurd vanaf mijn MI 9 met Tapatalk

Hi. There's a problem i'm suffering from some time ago... I have a Redmi 5 on a beta ROM from January and a Redmi Note 5 with latest beta.

My settings for both of them is that volume buttons control (by default) ringtone volume, not multimedia volume.
  • In Redmi 5, whenever music play, no matter if the app is in second plane, no matter which app is playing the sound, volume buttons control the multimedia volume. MIUI 10.3 beta from January, Android 8.1.
  • In Redmi Note 5, volume buttons control multimedia sound ONLY in Music or Videos app. When i play music/videos in other apps, including native Browser, volume buttons control ringtone volume. Latest MIUI 10.4 beta, Android 9.
Correct behaviour is the first one, according my choice in settings: By default volume buttons control ringtone volume, but when a sound is playing from elsewhere, volume buttons should control multimedia volume.
Anyone can test in his phone to say what's happening in his side?

Hello did anyone unlock api2 to mi mix 2 without root?
To android 8 was possible but now seem not can happen

Hi, do you have a problem with MIUI Assistant showing 0 steps performed in MiFit. When I cleaned up the Assistant's memory, now "log in to MiFit" appears. After clicking, MiFit starts, but the Assistant still does not read anything, it still appears "log in to MiFit". The previous version was OK. (MI5)
yeah same here with Mi8, MiFit at Assistant shows 0 Steps and MiFit App syncs on every start.
(was working till last week build)

Reactions: chudy002
yeah same here with Mi8, MiFit at Assistant shows 0 Steps and MiFit App syncs on every start.
(was working till last week build)
No such issue here..
21312e41acaa01747882f1dea4ecc575.jpg

Sent from my MI 8 Explorer Edition
e8a9ca3fd23e3737fb041d08eed0fce3.jpg

Mi Band 3.

Last edited:
Since the last release I have the problem that in the lock screen my notifications don't show any information anymore. Only that there is one ore two messages for example. And content is hidden.
I didn't change anything since the last update.
It is set that all messages should be displayed with content
I have a Mi8.
Any Ideas what to do?

Reactions: sagacity
Hi, do you have a problem with MIUI Assistant showing 0 steps performed in MiFit. When I cleaned up the Assistant's memory, now "log in to MiFit" appears. After clicking, MiFit starts, but the Assistant still does not read anything, it still appears "log in to MiFit". The previous version was OK. (MI5)
Can confirm this on whyred

Reactions: chudy002
Hello, is there a way to reroute to another or fix this? It happens only when connecting to free WiFi with login.

Reactions: qbert
Hi. USSD/MMI codes don't work for me. Mi6. Simply nothing happens when i dial them. *111# *112# used to work some time ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.