Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Flashed last miui.eu 9.5.23 on my MI 9 SE EEA and Magisk, but why now Widevine is no more L1 but L3? What i can do to have again Widevine L1 ?

Hi guys, need your help urgently. Today I unlocked my MI9 TE without any problem.

Also formatting data no problem. But when I wanted to copy the miui software to internal storage it did not happen. The file could not be copied to the storage.

Well no problem .. time to sort some things out. But then I made the stupid decision to restart my phone in recovery mode while no OS on the phone ..

Now guess what .. my phone is stuck in fastboot mode and I can not start again in recovery mode .. I can not start my phone in any mode because there is nothing on the phone !

I am able to write a twrp image to my phone but when I want to start in recovery mode nothing happens .. back to fastboot mode.

So now I am stuck in fastboot mode and I need help !

Even I have done this many times before; my MI5 Plus, my Mi Pad 4 Plus and my Pocophone all without problem ..

Please guys help me !

The automatic brightness of the display is worse than before. Even turning off the automatic brightness, display is quite dark until it slides brightness bar, but after 20-30 sec. turns dark again to the minimum...
Xiaomi Mi8

Reactions: revunix and qbert
Since the last release I have the problem that in the lock screen my notifications don't show any information anymore. Only that there is one ore two messages for example. And content is hidden.
I didn't change anything since the last update.
It is set that all messages should be displayed with content
I have a Mi8.
Any Ideas what to do?
I am running into the exact same issue on my Mi9 SE. I've set the lock screen to show notifications including their contents. Also, the app itself is set to show content on the lock screen.

Yet, the only thing I see is something like "WhatsApp, 1 message".

Reactions: Paeddi
The screen turns on when I receive notification, how can I disable that? It happens since I updated.

MI8
There should be choice
I use "Show animation"

Отправлено с моего MI 8 через Tapatalk
Like Plovel said, either use "Show animation" or "Don't wake screen".

P.S. those options are only available on AOD-enabled devices. Non-AOD devices, like Mi MIX 2S only have an on/off toggle.

ok google doesn't work on MI 9 SE, the option never remains stored. I remember this bug also on first version of .eu rom for Pocophone. Then it was solved.
Please solved this bug also for MI 9 SE. This rom has really important bug like Widevine L3 and no more L1 and Ok Google bug.

Please fix these. At least ok google bug, it's important.

Reactions: hamaminatu
I am running into the exact same issue on my Mi9 SE. I've set the lock screen to show notifications including their contents. Also, the app itself is set to show content on the lock screen.

Yet, the only thing I see is something like "WhatsApp, 1 message".
I didn't find any solution so far :-(

I didn't find any solution so far :-(
hello, try this, settings / manage facial recognition / disable '' do not show notifications before facial data verification''
Sorry for my Bad english.... Google traduction

Envoyé de mon Redmi Note 6 Pro en utilisant Tapatalk

anyone can confirm, when battery low under 20% make phone bootloop?
in my case, low battery under 20% then reboot few time and then bootloop.

MI8 using latest 9.5.23 (reupload)
Hi,
I don't have this issue with my Mi8 using 9.5.23 but I have networks problems when I switch from wifi to LTE or LTE to wifi or when I get the LTE after loosing (underground for example). Do you have this issue too ?

Reactions: ggkameleon
Hi,
I don't have this issue with my Mi8 using 9.5.23 but I have networks problems when I switch from wifi to LTE or LTE to wifi or when I get the LTE after loosing (underground for example). Do you have this issue too ?
hhmmm... strange.. I had twice bootloop..

for networks issues I don't have, switch from wifi to data (LTE) and Data to Wifi working fine.

if you have issues from wifi to data try to put AirPlane Mode for few second then disable AirPlane.

Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk

hello, try this, settings / manage facial recognition / disable '' do not show notifications before facial data verification''
Sorry for my Bad english.... Google traduction

Envoyé de mon Redmi Note 6 Pro en utilisant Tapatalk
That was the trick. Thank you.
Now it's working again.
I don't know how it was changed.

Reactions: seb972
I did nothing, no root, but until now I didn't succeed to pay in shop.

Edit: After selecting networks-more-secure element position: HCE WALLET everything works!

Sent from my MI 8
9c461c3d018a8595c0626ca4e8c44ac3.jpg
I did nothing, no root, but until now I didn't succeed to pay in shop.

Edit: After selecting networks-more-secure element position: HCE WALLET everything works!

Sent from my MI 8
9c461c3d018a8595c0626ca4e8c44ac3.jpg

Hey it really works again! Today I could pay again after a long time. Thank you for this trick! :)

Can you repeat in english? I am also interested in gpay fix

They telling that in MIUI.eu 9.5.23 for Android P (9.0) devices there will be included potential fix for GPay.
It will somehow fix problem with payments ever time you update google services etc. Also if payments stop working again, to fix it You will need only restart Your device. Everything will be fixed automatically during restart.

For me Gpay payments don`t work since last 2 months. I was able to add card but i can not pay with it.
After installing 9.5.23 last Sunday I was able to pay with my phone several times without problem :)

If You want details i suggest to google translate this site for every language you wish (site is in Polish)

Status
Not open for further replies.