9.5.3.0 Nchcnfa China Stable Is Out

I am out of internet traffic, 2GB left to 23rd of March.
So i'll wait for a while.
The changelog doesn't sound important for me.
More attractive to me is weekly 8.3.15 - a lot of camera improvements..

When will we see the weekly updates on the stable release?
Never, stable needs thorough testing, testing takes time, time required for thorough testing is more than a week. And before you ask, yes weekly updates are NOT tested.

Updated.
As expected. did loose root and *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum*.
Rooted again and use backup Build.ini.

Nothing new, same crapy problems of ever.....

V9.5.4.0.NCHCNFA china stable is out.

Changelog:

System Optimization - Improved system security

Last edited:
the thing is mi note 2 got oreo before mi note 3 which is newer device.
usually brands release latest firmwares for the latest devices first.

Actually i would prefer marshmallow over this 7.1 version...

Hey, who cares?
More Ontopic:
V9.5.4.0.NCHCNFA where is it? Didnt receive nothing.....

Securith patch for me is trash...

I was hoping they fix notifications, and a better camera specially at night....

Nothing of this was done....time to start jump to AOSP roms...

Securith patch for me is trash...

I was hoping they fix notifications, and a better camera specially at night....

Nothing of this was done....time to start jump to AOSP roms...
What's wrong with notification? Note that for some apps you might need to set battery saver setting to "no restrictions", notable app is AquaMail and Facebook. Most chat apps like WhatsApp, LINE and Telegram should have no notification problem.

Camera is getting better and better, especially at night (except for video that somehow gets noisy in this update). The photo quality is now more or less on par with *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum*, can even be better in some situation (but may render the scene unnatural, you may get bright one while it's actually dark).

I DO not receive notifications from Facebook, and ALSO can`t change the sound notifications of Facebook, it keeps using a weird defenied sound, even on sound notifications i did define "S_Whistle" sound for all, except ringtone.

About camera im quiet happy with *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum*, not only superior at night, but also during the day. This noticeable when we zoom to max the photos, the detail is more refined with *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum*..

Already made those mods on battery, turn of optimization MIU, and other option i do not remember on Developer options...

Strange, that i own a Oppo Find 7 with Omnirom Marsmalow, and with 4 years, and its light way from this Miu roms...or at least, everything works better.

About Facebook:

http://i63.tinypic.com/2rfasgh.png
2rfasgh.png

2rfasgh.png

It refuses to use this sound.....very frustating.

Whatsup and others: Sometimes when i open screen, thats when the phone give sound of messages or notifications....

This need be improved.