9.5.3.0 Nchcnfa China Stable Is Out

@Mordor

I agree with you, but since i am new with miui and it is not all bad. I thought of giving it some time until a major update aka oreo. When that comes if i am still dissatisfied of few things i currently do not like, i will switch to lineage or other custom.

True.
Update: Today i have about 3 reboots. Don`t know if of this rom, or yestarday experiences trying to install Magisk and ARISE sound...

The only notifications that work ok are from Whatsup.

I DO not receive notifications from Facebook, and ALSO can`t change the sound notifications of Facebook, it keeps using a weird defenied sound, even on sound notifications i did define "S_Whistle" sound for all, except ringtone.

About camera im quiet happy with *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum*, not only superior at night, but also during the day. This noticeable when we zoom to max the photos, the detail is more refined with *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum*..

Already made those mods on battery, turn of optimization MIU, and other option i do not remember on Developer options...

Strange, that i own a Oppo Find 7 with Omnirom Marsmalow, and with 4 years, and its light way from this Miu roms...or at least, everything works better.

About Facebook:

http://i63.tinypic.com/2rfasgh.png
2rfasgh.png

2rfasgh.png

It refuses to use this sound.....very frustating.

Whatsup and others: Sometimes when i open screen, thats when the phone give sound of messages or notifications....

This need be improved.
Strange, all notifications work fine on me. Well, you're not alone, though. Youtuber Zi Reviews Tech also has the same notification problem. The weird part? It doesn't seem to affect everyone, me included. Does this have anything to do with the fact that those apps in mine are Mi Mover-ed from my Mi 5? No idea.

yep.....diferent used, diferent results....thats when AOSP rom enter...
Of course, none is perfect, but at least we try a diferent path...

Talking about battery, is this better than weekly? I tried global and I have done more SOT thank xiaomi.eu weekly (like 40-60 minutes), what do you think about this stable?

During This night, wi-fi off i lost 2%...
SOT....never saw but i presume something between 4 or 5 hours...