Do you like this MIUI version..?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
On Redmi 6 Pro sakura when Bluetooth is in use/paired I cannot see any icon on the status bar

I have Mix 2s, about two weeks ago I have done clean install of this ROM + Magisk 19.1, everything fine no issues, no special magis modules, just blobmoji, magisk manager for recovery and hide navbar.

Today I downloaded update through Updater, let it reboot and install by itself in TWRP 3.3.0.0, after finished updating TWRP rebooted itself and I end up by neverending booting. Since then I tried magisk uninstaller, install update again without magisk, install previous update, wipe System and install new update, but phone is not booting, even if I wait 10 minutes, it's still on Mix animation. Any other ideas besides wiping everything including Data and internal storage?

Mi Mix 2 - updated from latest xioami.eo oreo to today 9.0 Pie. *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* mods don't work anymore (both 6.1.x for Oreo and lates one for Pie). All crash immediately after start. If Magisk cam api module is enabled stock camera crashes when trying to record a movie. No magisk module - stock camera works fine. Any solution for MiMix2 Pie and *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum*?

I can confirm that all Google Cam Mods are crashing (i tried 3 or 4 mods) :( Stock camera is working, Video is functional with magisk 19.1& cam2api Modul, no crashes.

I have Mix 2s, about two weeks ago I have done clean install of this ROM + Magisk 19.1, everything fine no issues, no special magis modules, just blobmoji, magisk manager for recovery and hide navbar.

Today I downloaded update through Updater, let it reboot and install by itself in TWRP 3.3.0.0, after finished updating TWRP rebooted itself and I end up by neverending booting. Since then I tried magisk uninstaller, install update again without magisk, install previous update, wipe System and install new update, but phone is not booting, even if I wait 10 minutes, it's still on Mix animation. Any other ideas besides wiping everything including Data and internal storage?
Check if your rom is not encrypted, if yes, you must format data in wipe.

Check if your rom is not encrypted, if yes, you must format data in wipe.

how to check it in TWRP/ADB? I haven't enabled it manually for sure (I have no passwords anywhere prior updating), does it mean I have to format data with each update?

and what to do if it is not encrypted?

how to check it in TWRP/ADB? I haven't enabled it manually for sure, does it mean I have to format data with each update?

and what to do if it is not encrypted?
From what I have understood with the new and latest TWRP release Rom gets encrypted by default.
Twrp should ask for deencryption when opening.
I don't know in your case. Check with TWRP file explorer, you may not be able to open/see your data.

Tanks for the update.
In Poco F1 wallpaper carousel still works in half.
Wallpaper cannot be applied on lock screen nor changed trough wallpaper carousel.
Check the video.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk

From what I have understood with the new and latest TWRP release Rom gets encrypted by default.
Twrp should ask for deencryption when opening.
I don't know in your case. Check with TWRP file explorer, you may not be able to open/see your data.

it's not asking me anything upon opening, it seem I can see everything in TWRP file manager (not sure what should I check exactly to be sure)

if it's encrypted by default and causing issues with each update, should I backup Data partition before each update and then just restore it always after formatting and updating? this sounds extremely annoying, I am suprirsed if this is the workflow, I was expecting hasslefree updates and not bootloops on rooted device with unlocked bootloader

edit: after wiping (not formatting!) data it boots without issues, will try to restore backuped data, so again bootloop after restoring, so only way to boot after update it is to wipe data

Last edited:
@ingbrzy sir. can you check ROM For Mi8 Dipper? *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* Always crash. i dont know what happent to this update. in past update. *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* always working good. even i dont root my phone.

anyone confirm this issue? i do clean install btw.

thx

Working fine here. Latest San1ty release.

Everything is fine on my mi 8se but some widgets are different. Can you fix them?
cb3ab6bf82a0646a636a1559a2ec33c9.jpg

MI 8 SE cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

Reactions: kimyagERdem
i got this notification bug since the update to 9.5.9 and Android Pie on Mix 2. Any solution?

it's not asking me anything upon opening, it seem I can see everything in TWRP file manager (not sure what should I check exactly to be sure)

if it's encrypted by default and causing issues with each update, should I backup Data partition before each update and then just restore it always after formatting and updating? this sounds extremely annoying, I am suprirsed if this is the workflow, I was expecting hasslefree updates and not bootloops on rooted device with unlocked bootloader

edit: after wiping (not formatting!) data it boots without issues, will try to restore backuped data, so again bootloop after restoring, so only way to boot after update it is to wipe data
May be cause you didn't set a pin PW?
Anyway this is not a normal behavior. Something is to be better understood. Let see other reporting.
Wait, see and follow.

MI6 Long press Home Button for Ok Google do not work.

Go to "Default apps" in settings and make sure that Google is set in "Assist & voice input" and "Voice Assistant" sections. Home button activates Google on my Mi6 with these settings.

Status
Not open for further replies.