Do you like this MIUI version..?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Double Tap to sleep only works on lock screen. If the phone is unlocked it doesnt work anymore. Hope you can fix it.
MI5s 4/128.

mi mix2 cannot change my screen lock pattern, but i can unlock screen, when i try to change pattern i does not recognize it...
please help

Auto brightness on MI 9 SE just got mad with 9.5.9 - any ideas?
At MiX 2S too. It controlls brightness very rough. No transitions between 0-100% dimming. Just for example: 20-50-70-100.

Last edited:
@Devs
Any plans or possibility that the new MI 9 display dimming feature gets ported to other Amoled devices?

@Devs
Any plans or possibility that the new MI 9 display dimming feature gets ported to other Amoled devices?
It's also official plans, for mix3 and mi8 should be ported

Отправлено с моего MI 8 через Tapatalk

i did a clean install form zip, somehow on first start my mix2 still has remember my last screen lock pattern...??? why? how can i change or disable it?

Encryption doesn't work on mi6.
Also work mail using Android work profile does not work, when u try to create it.
Error that I lay services is not installed...
To complete, I have to use official rom.

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk

Bootloop Redmi 5 plus.... i have to clean system,cache,dalvik and flash again the OTA + Magisk19.1 and again bootloop later i use the magisk for recovery and remove the Viper4AndroidFX ... it boot but have a lot of lags and system stop working sometimes and reboot and works fine! nice update

Another great work! Devs rock!! Updated, faster and smooth! Flawless on Pocophone F1 until now. Thank you sir! Ps: dirty flash as usual.

The WIFI settings widget has a plain white background while its icon is cyan and my screen has a black background with Night Mode enabled.

This widget would be nicer with a partially transparent or dark gray background instead of this flashy white.

Last edited:
MI 8 SE bad update
Last four update is lag and Bug on Mİ 8 SE. Miui 10.4 all version is Bug. Lag when I swipe up recent applications.
Please fix it

Last edited:
Reactions: kemtiq
MI6 graphic driver api has not optimized yet.
I still watch video on yt at 720p60 not 1080p60

I wanted to update but unable to access recovery
Even with adb impossible to boot in recovery

Do you have a solution ?

Someone could confirm if wifi repeater hotspot is enabled in whyred redmi note 5?

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 5 mediante Tapatalk

Thank you for this release, on Mi note 3 it works like charme. Is the anyway to add this feature of clock position on Mi4S, I know that this device is EOL but it could be nice to get one update time to time.

WATCH OUT
Google has updated their Google services to 17.*, on this version of Google Services now UNABLE to use Google Pay

Devs, take care

Отправлено с моего MI 8 через Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.