Do you like this MIUI version..?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
At MiX 2S too. It controlls brightness very rough. No transitions between 0-100% dimming. Just for example: 20-50-70-100.

wanted to revert to previous version. results in bootloop, sadly.
any way to fix auto brightness in 9.5.9 manually?

it's just not fluid anymore AT ALL... seems to jump straight from 10 to like 80% without transition..

On my redmi 4x , changing display size setting causes system UI crash and phone hangs in screen off and ROM has to be reinstalled....also tried with build prop editor...same results. Please rectify developers.. Thanks for effort and awesome work.
Same problem. So dont change dpi or install Viper4Android Module on Magisk. Both theme cause crash System UI on redmi 4x.

Hello together, I need your help ....

after installing the new version on my Mi9, my twrp is gone .... that happend never before.

When I start the recovery mode, the phone is in a small bootloop and then the normal system starts.

So I flashed again the twrp, I have tried 3 different files:
  • twrp-3.2.3-10-cepheus-mauronofrio(1).img
  • TWRP-3.2.3-MI9-wzsx150-fastboot.zip
  • twrp_cepheus.img
The result is the same.... no chance to start in recovery with twrp. The phone starts in a bootloop and then the normal system starts.

Anybody there who can help me ?

Regrads Kater

I use this twrp

Post 240

If u have magisk now, wipe data needed.

Reactions: katerpanne
As I mentioned in my earlier replies in this thread you need to make sure that Google is set as default app for Voice Assistant. You need to go to "Manage Apps" and use " " menu on top to get to "Default apps".
I will check...

Checked, working fine :)
Thanks mate

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reactions: cobray2
I've found an annoying flaw on my Whyred about the energy restriction of each app.
I need a few of them to run without restriction but after each reboot, they get back to "MIUI optimized" which prevent them to work properly.

Is it possible to disabled this damned "energy saving" feature globally?

This setting value doesn't disappear for "Automate" but it does for its three "child" apps:

Another flaw, much less annoying than the previous one: the Dark Mode isn't applied to the Permissions page:

Did anyone encountered any issues with notifications from Google Calendar? Seems like I don't get any notifications for events or reminders

Mi8 no problem so far. Google OK voice command is working. Latest *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* - MGC_6.2.024_RazerPhone2_V1c.apk also working.

Thanks for the update!

Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk

Will be there a solution for *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* or camera2 api for Mi mix 2?
I think "No support for third-party hacks/mods" was very clear.

'OK Google' not working on Mi 9. Anyone with Mi 9 got it working?
OK Google is no supported on China-based ROMs for Mi 9.

if i disable tab fingerprint sensor to wake. Does it provide an advantage for the battery life ?
No.

Reactions: zhad0ws
Status
Not open for further replies.