9.4.25/26

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
24h AoD Style is still to big, edge notifications are not really visible.

24h style: (not ok)
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Astronaut style: (ok)
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Seems like devs didn't ported some features from mi 8 EE

Отправлено с моего MI 8 через Tapatalk

Reactions: Psicopato
Same as me, TWRP mauronofrio lost after flashing 9.4.24.
However, I still can flash TWRP from wzsx and also flashing magisk 19. I don't need to using miflash.

Sent from my MI 9 using Tapatalk
You can Run twrp? I had reflashed via fastboot and cant Run twrp.. Keeps going to system.

How do you solve that?

How to fix this in MI 8?

Reactions: Fabmen
I have been your user for years, I have always only used your roms and never had any problems. For the occasion, I believe there is something wrong with the Roma and it needs to be fixed.
There is no strange issue, I guess. I also updated the ROM without clean or wipe any cache.

Installed on a friend's phone. He also has problems with *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum*, wifi and compared to me he can't duplicate the splls (error message access denied) and some apps have changed limgisy (from Italian to English)

Installed on a friend's phone. He also has problems with *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum*, wifi and compared to me he can't duplicate the splls (error message access denied) and some apps have changed limgisy (from Italian to English)

Which phone? What problem about wifi and *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum*? Thanks

what's your version of twrp?
Here I installed the version number twrp-3.3.0-1-sagit.img, dirt update and magisk v 19.0. Just the option to open the Google assistant using home button and *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* (with old module) haven't been working.

For xiaomi mi 9 after update cant Enter to twrp.

What if i do via fastboot

Fastboot erase recovery
Next
Fastboot flash recovery *. Img
? Can it work?

ok google works or not?
potentially yes, with mix 3 worked, maybe also with other device. Before be sure ur gps is on.
Disconnect from wifi n open google app...give some minutes 1 or 2 that mobile fix ur position
Exit from google app leaving it in background n tell ok google
For me work so...now u can connect again wifi.
It should work for 30 mins/1 h...then stop to work again
I think is something linked to gps, but i could also mistake n is another one the reason...i tested on more than one mix 3

Installed the last release on mi 6x (converted mi a2). Everything works fine, but still notice that full screen gestures aren't as smooth as classical nav buttons. Somme micro stuttering when quick swiping down notifications or swiping up to recent apps.

So i kept buttons and installed third app fluid navigation gestures. Much smoother.

It's a shame since I really like full screen gestures animations. Anyone noticed this issue on other phones?

in mi 9 with last update 9.4.25 wide angel camera 4k 60 fps video record is not working it record 30 fps but in the settings it shows 60 fps and with this update I can not enter the twrp

Downloading. Results? ..
Discuss further in groupchat @xiaomieurope
Thanks again to the team

Salute!

Devs, could you make possibility to enable encryption or other way to do it without flashing other ROMs?
(I know only way to flash your ROM over official and edit fstab.qcom)

Отправлено с моего MI 8 через Tapatalk
enabling encryption on custom MIUI rom is only related to TWRP possibilty. Tha'ts why feature is desabled in this rom in order to avoid complicated messes.
I hope that new 3.3.0 twrp release will allow to encrypt (it is someway said in the changelog...) directly from the rom settings without modifing fstab and without any full reset or bootloop.
PS: what meaning "flashing other ROMs" is? because I've tested most of the MIUI custom without successful encryption.

I have rn5, when I flash magisk v19 it restarts and it takes me directly to recovery. any solution?

hello I have the version
MIUI 10 by xiaomi.eu 8.7.5 I Beta,

how do I install from here the latest stable version of miui 10 with android 9 pie
I have a xiaomi mi8 se,
someone guide me please!!!
I recommend for Mi 8 SE MiUİ eu 9.3.28 stable and fast. Battery life is good

Reactions: Fabmen
Кто может ответить конкретно, почему не обновляют Redmi S2?

Status
Not open for further replies.