Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you explain me better what means core gapps ?

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 7 mediante Tapatalk
Google Play Services for example are core gapps.
These make it possible to use the Google services and to install apps via the Google Play Store.

Gesendet von meinem MIX 3 mit Tapatalk

Reactions: Belmont19
Thanks for mi 8 Always update very quicly it's very nice.
All work fine except for mi camera App where are night mod function ?
And I had just receive a new xiaomi for my child a Redmi note 5 global and the Filles App had night mod. Can you please for futur update had this version.
Cordialy.

Hi team,

Why do Turkish users still experience network problem, and have to flash older modem?

Could you pls work on this issue for a solution?

Thanks in advance.

MI 8 SE cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi
Go complain to Xiaomi, we don't have source codes for your modem.

Im sory, i didnt refresh my page, before i post about Face Unlock Problem..
My Bad, but i've found something else, in the bluetooh setting...
You cant see any paired device available, from notification shade..

Footage :
I'm aware of this issue, but can't reproduce it myself, and since none of our mods touch Bluetooth then there is nothing I can do personally.

Google Play Services for example are core gapps.
These make it possible to use the Google services and to install apps via the Google Play Store.

I understand i have to downloaded bit i can install this update over another one, or i have to make a clean install?

I understand i have to downloaded bit i can install this update over another one, or i have to make a clean install?

You can flash the new xiaomi.eu version over the old xiaomi.eu version.
You have no data losses.
When you have install another ROM like xiaomi.eu, you must clean flash.

Go complain to Xiaomi, we don't have source codes for your modem.

I'm aware of this issue, but can't reproduce it myself, and since none of our mods touch Bluetooth then there is nothing I can do personally.

ohoo, i see at least your answer, make me feel at ease...
thank you, i know you and your team are trying the hardest to bring the best OS for all of us..

Also DC dimming acts strange. When I open settings on low a backlid environment the brightness goes all the way up for no reason. I had to switch anti-flicker off.

Omg, yeah!! this happens on my mi8se.
I didn't know DC dimming was causing this.
I switched off and now it's better.
Thanks haha

Im sory, i didnt refresh my page, before i post about Face Unlock Problem..
My Bad, but i've found something else, in the bluetooh setting...
You cant see any paired device available, from notification shade..

Footage :
I didn't even know we have that
Mi 8EE right?

No problem on my device

eb68c48af552f90553208bd788f586eb.jpg

Does it work while in flight mode?
I have just one SIM..
Did it ever work?

Sent from my MI 8 Explorer Edition

They Word optimize have change they translation to OPTIMIZAR
b4dd9fd865346a9368603315a6c3be76.jpg

I have all the settings in silence, with media, rings, alarms at volume 0 and I still can hear the sound of Whatsapp when sending a message.

Is it something from this ROM?
What could I check?

Sent from my MIX 2S using Tapatalk

Update works smoothly. But one think is akward. Why is my Phone Always awake ? Dies someone have the Same Problem?

Reactions: miszku
Hi team,

Why do Turkish users still experience network problem, and have to flash older modem?

Could you pls work on this issue for a solution?

Thanks in advance.

MI 8 SE cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

Because most of users in Turkiye have IMEI changed Mi 8 SE 's and for change the imei they corrupt the modem files. In last 5-6 updates this start to become a problem for users who have a changed IMEI. If you will use a Passport registered original imei used Mi 8 SE the problem will be solved.

Pocophone will continue to get weekly updates or the one that we have gathered will be the last one;

I did this config and confirmation already, but still doesn't shows the technology icon (LTE - 3G) above the SIM that's is not set as a data one...
9058d2b6688e38af747dee9e7dca208f.jpg
abc8832abe025fa3c71af3d08319cb68.jpg

Sent from my MI 9 using Tapatalk

Confirmed, since the 9.6.20 build it's lost its status on the second SIM. On both my Whyred and my Mi9. Makes it very hard to see which has the better signal, I swap the primary sim a lot.

Confirmed, since the 9.6.20 build it's lost its status on the second SIM. On both my Whyred and my Mi9. Makes it very hard to see which has the better signal, I swap the primary sim a lot.
Yes... I do the same, constantly choose and change the carrier that's has better data connection/condition in the region (4G+/LTE+)... Next build maybe will be corrected...

Yes... I do the same, constantly choose and change the carrier that's has better data connection/condition in the region (4G+/LTE+)... Next build maybe will be corrected...

Well, that's not our design choice. No more network type indicator for secondary SIM, only for mobile data SIM.

Still can't get magisk to work, tried installing the latest two versions and the same problem occurs. Just boots for a few seconds and then reboots back to TWRP. This is for the pocophone, after a clean install.

Status
Not open for further replies.