Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
why ? xiaomi will stop the global-beta program...
xiaomi.eu is based on china-dev

9.6.27 flashed... now wait for the next few hours because of the battery consumption/drain if it is fixed for Mi8
Screenshot_2019-06-28-09-51-48-006_com.opera.browser.beta.jpg

Hi, somebody can tell me how to set by default portrait mode in the apps?
I mean, when I use my RN5P(whyred) on a table or desk and open an app, always is in landscape mode and is annoying have to lift the phone to put in portrait mode. Or if it is a problem of my device, how can i calibrate it?
With others version of Xiaomi.Eu, and other roms didn't have this issue.

Last edited:
Has the incorrect time displayed in the status bar been fixed yet? It's been weeks since it's not fixed in my whyred device. It displays the inappropriate time on the status bar but it displays it properly in the lock screen
No problem here on my whyred.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-06-28-10-17-09-893_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_2019-06-28-10-17-09-893_com.android.chrome.jpg
    381.6 KB · Views: 408
Since a couple releases ago, I have a problem with the notifications not coming through. Mostly from WhatsApp, and when I get a lot of messages at the same time, WhatsApp crashes.
Hopefully this version fixes that.
Using a Mi Mix 2.
Nope, not fixed. Still not getting WhatsApp notifications. Also the locked apps in the recent apps screen are getting lost.
Did a clean install, wiped everything.

Hi, somebody can tell me how to set by default portrait mode in the apps?
I mean, when I use my RN5P(whyred) on a table or desk and open an app, always is in landscape mode and is annoying have to lift the phone to put in portrait mode. Or if it is a problem of my device, how can i calibrate it?
Disable Auto-rotate screen in Display settings.

Is there any way to change Telegram icon in this rom?
I've tried MIUI 9 theme from theme store but this icon didn't change.
thank you in advance.
312fd588411242cff35e38c9bcd28aea.jpg

Sent from my Redmi 5 using Tapatalk

Yes i'm confirm too, no face unlock on mi 8 EE
Confirmed, no face unlock, guess it's disabled somewhere..

Could someone still on last version check the build.prop?

I bet it's just a missing string somehow.

@ro.xiaomi.developerid=ingbrzy_acid

Any Idea?

Furthermore the Region settings disappeared as well, maybe that's why?

Another week without YouTube.. Beside that, all good.

Sent from my MI 8 Explorer Edition

Last edited:
Sorry if this is a stupid question, first time posting here... I see the K20/Mi9T (codename "davinci") in the rom list in the first post, but I can't find it in the download links (I only see the PRO version)... am I missing something?

Two devices updated successfully (tulip / whyred ) third one (ugglite) will be later.
Keep up the good work. Thank you.

No theme from theme store can be fully applied,anyone tried some pie themes,status bar doesnt change..tnx ppl

Sent from my Mi 9 SE using Tapatalk

Installation without errors. Runs very smooth on my Mi8. No problems found. Thanks to the developers.

when is fingerprint problem on MI9SE going to be fixed? it seems like it crashes (not always) and you need to wake up the screen to use the fingerprint reader, didn't happen on the Chinese ROM :( please fix it guys

Still facing same issue from last 3 build. Black color status bar before locking screen. Also facing rounded corner issue in chrome and other applications

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-06-28-09-08-10-727_com.chrome.beta.jpg
    Screenshot_2019-06-28-09-08-10-727_com.chrome.beta.jpg
    361.6 KB · Views: 392
Thanks Devs for this rom, but after the last update, notifications are not displayed, the screen wakes up, but nothing appears on the lock screen or in the notification bar. Device = Whyred.

Edit: Issue fixed re-installing the update :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.