Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you mean with"low wifi connection" ? 2.4 G ?
In my bedroom I always had 3 of 4 wifi lines and now it has only 2 or 1 line and it automatically disabled the wifi then. Never had that on the last versions.

Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk

In my bedroom I always had 3 of 4 wifi lines and now it has only 2 or 1 line and it automatically disabled the wifi then. Never had that on the last versions.

ok maybe try to reboot your phone or to reconfigure your wifi connexion ! let us know :)

@Aybabtu Ive never changed anything in the wifi connection, so I guess it has nothing to do with problems on my side.

@Aybabtu Ive never changed anything in the wifi connection, so I guess it has nothing to do with problems on my side.

on what i experienced with wifi on Miui, is that the configuration isn't always stable after update, sometimes you have to reconfigure !

Thanks for the new image. The problem with the automatic brightness control does not seem to exist anymore. Thank you.

MiMix2s

Reactions: LaurentiuCTN
Fingerprint unlock from turned off screen doesn't work, it works only after turning on the screen.

Last edited:
General Question:
I have enabled VoWifi trough changing the Qualcom Profiles with PDC Tool. Now on every Update i need to reenable it, by changing the Profiles again.
This change is part of the EFS Partition. Is it fine to Backup the EFS Partition before the Update and restore the Backup after Updating the Rom. General it works, i have already tested, but because i'm not sure of the exact function of EFS Partition, can there be any negative side effects on Restoring EFS Partiton of an older Rom Version?
Or can someone explain me in clear words, what exactly the EFS Partition stands for and what is the content of this partition.

Mi8 problem: Can't add fingerprint and face data. Setting crashes when I am trying to set one of them. Does anyone have such problem? Clean install didn't help.

Mi8: activates many apps to autostart (again)
Mi9: Google News will deactivate after start

Mi8 problem: Can't add fingerprint and face data. Setting crashes when I am trying to set one of them. Does anyone have such problem? Clean install didn't help.

Works fine here on my Mi 8.
Which Language did you use? Maybe try to switch to Englisch and try again...

1) Voice match is not enabled in settings. 2) A fingerprint doesn't always work the first time (in the last three updates, this issue) 3) Problem with auto brightness. The most unsuccessful version of the firmware(( Mi8

Last edited:
Reactions: xeGox
1 sometimes does not wake up screen with fingerprint

2 when I pull down the notification bar, live wallpaper is shrinking on the screen, wallpaper turns to normal when the notification bar is restored

My phone mi 8

Reactions: lordfreeman777
How does this quick reply funktion work? I've enabled it to sms app. But can't see more options.

Status
Not open for further replies.