Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't find this advantage of your rom in the OP says "
  • Default volume control stream toggle" in redmi note 7 i don't see any toggle of volume?? Any solution to this please??

:O
Noooooo
15a93ea124a5410b7ca59c8952be6546.jpg

Enviado do meu MIX 2S através do Tapatalk
I have the same problem. Can't install Netflix via Playstore. You can install it via apk, works fine. Have flashed twice and the problem remains. No installation of netflix via Playstore possible.

I have the same problem. Can't install Netflix via Playstore. You can install it via apk, works fine. Have flashed twice and the problem remains. No installation of netflix possible.
I'm guessing it's just with this release.
I could install in previous ones.

I'm guessing it's just with this release.
I could install in previous ones.

Yes, other releases were ok, no problems with my Mi8 lite. Only this release and only Netflix, everything else is fine..

ly fails, does not automatically adapt, only works when turned off then
Try to start learn reading ;-) As statet in the first Post:
--> POCOF1, HMNote6Pro, HMX4X will be later...

So you have just to be a little bit patient.

I Asked WHY, the reason it's been delayed, not if it's been delayed, I read that, I was wondering the reason to delay it. Thanks

Xiaomi Mi9 with encryption removed:
Dirty flash. A strange thing happens. After installation system boots correctly and all is fine.
After installation magisk module for root through twrp and rebooting system starts and after 1-2 seconds when pin screen is displayed phone reebots to twrp again and so on. Never happened to me before. Wiping Dalvik cache does not help at all.
TWRP wzsx150 3.3.0-9.0-b17
Magisk 19.3

"Optimize - Added quick reply function to open instant messaging application notifications using floating window "
Is it working?

Hello,
Everything working so far on MI9 except that videos are recorded with no sound.
----- edit ---
Working after cleaning dalvik/cache

Last edited:
Last time I've tried to update like this with magisk installed and my phone was stuck in a recovery boot, unable to boot normally on the system. But maybe it's going to be fine this time !
What I do before installing an update is extracting the boot. Img from the update and patch it with the magisk app and then put it back in the update. Zip it would install normally with the magisk root included

As the reply before me, I'm not sure what the quick replies feature does, I enabled it and apparently in the list there is no whatsapp to be selected (does it detect it by default) and pressing notifications from that app doesn't do anything different?

Reactions: AntyHaker
Fix - Fix Wi-Fi low probability to scan problem

Thanks! This update improved my mi9 wifi scanning issue. Jump from 9.5.23

Any idea why youtube vanced shows up like this in notification? Magisk 19.3, MI 9
48426fd8543eedc479b65ee3bd85c3bf.jpg

Sent from my MI 9 using Tapatalk

On Mi Note 3, it seams that facial recognition is not working and cannot be changed in settings. Kind of bug and not starting the fonction.

Reactions: Berty3009
This is the 2nd week that I can't use swipe app to search on Mi6.
I get error of "app is not installed" although it is...
Tries clearing cache and dalvik, also cleared data of app..
Any ideas?

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk

Device: mi pad 4, 8", 3/32GB
One of the worst updates ever since 6 months. Always stopping system UI and too much lags.
How can I back to previous version???

Status
Not open for further replies.