Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Any news about "OK Google" FIX ON MI9?

No news about that, and it doesn't work since first release!

Inviato dal mio MI 9 utilizzando Tapatalk

The automatic brightness control has still not been improved! Especially when the phone is asleep and the display is turned on for the first time. At first the display is too dark and becomes only slowly (too slowly) brighter.

Please correct!

MiMix2s

Reactions: jmoportugal
The automatic brightness control has still not been improved! Especially when the phone is asleep and the display is turned on for the first time. At first the display is too dark and becomes only slowly (too slowly) brighter.

Please correct!

MiMix2s
Not happening here

Enviado do meu MIX 2S através do Tapatalk

Please correct!

The same on Mi9SE. It is annoying when you have an incoming call and take the phone out a pocket. Then you are looking at the black screen for a while until you become recognizing who is calling..

But I don't think this is related to the xiaomi.eu team. Perhaps it is a core MIUI problem on the auto brightness algorithm..

Last edited:
Hello, I also have problems with the mobile data with the new version. I installed my backup, this was also installed without errors. but it does not boot, I always come back in recovery. what am I doing wrong? can i do anything wrong xD twrp is the 3.3.1-30 and actually works

HMNOTE 5 WHYRED

When trying to install magisk for root, phone goes into boot loop 2-3 seconds after it's fully booted.

Please correct!

MiMix2s

The Auto Brightness is a bit of mess for nearly all actual Xiaomi Phones. It did not work since the beginning and made even more worse trough the time. But this is something which needs to be solved from Miui/Xiaomi Dev's not from the .eu Devs.

But in official Miui Forum all complains about this function seems to get ignored...

As a workaround (at leat for OLED Devices) you can use the OLED Saver from Playstore (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.js.oledsaver&hl=de_DE), made the whole topic a lot better for me until Xiamoi get their s**t together and fix this.

Reactions: immerzu
Mi 8 the problem still exist. if i switch to loudspeaker during the call and i but the screen off with the power button, the screen comes on again immediately. No one can fix this?

Mi8se из проблем заметил что после звонка по мобильной связи, не включается мобильный интернет. Приходится перезапускает передачу данных.

После использования мобильной связи не возобновляется передача данных.

Mi 9se dirty flash
Works like a charm
However it seems that my adblocker is working overtime according to my battery monitor
Adblocker is blokkada

Mi8se после использования мобильной связи не обновляется передача данных. Мобильный интернет не работает. Он должен вручную перезапустить передачу данных.

Mi 8 the problem still exist. if i switch to loudspeaker during the call and i but the screen off with the power button, the screen comes on again immediately. No one can fix this?
Can confirm this bug on my Mi8, never noticed this issue :)
Would assume this is an MiUi Bug, not from the .eu Rom. So you should raise a Bug Report in official Forum.

Mi8se после использования мобильной связи не обновляется передача данных. Мобильный интернет не работает. Он должен вручную перезапустить передачу данных.

Mi8se after using the mobile connection is not updated data transfer. Mobile Internet does not work. It has to manually restart the data transfer.

HMNOTE 5 WHYRED

When trying to install magisk for root, phone goes into boot loop 2-3 seconds after it's fully booted.

I had a similar issue with my Whyred.
While I was using the ROM 9.5.23 and Magisk 19.2, I tried the app Island but this crappy app caused a bootloop.

I couldn't get rid of it without a Format Data and Factory Reset then install again the rom 9.5.23.

What's pretty weird is when I installed back Magisk 19.2 and restore my stuff from a Recovery backup (OrangeFox) that was made from the same ROM before I install Island, I got a bootloop again!
Many tests showed that the bootloop happenned always is Magisk and my data restore. With only one of them, no bootloop but off course, I need both, my own stuff and Magisk for root access.

I had to pass on restoring my data from the recovery backup. I restored is from a Titanium backup instead and it works fine since, even if Titanium is far from restoring everything.

I still have no clue what cause this bootloop exactly.
Off course, I won't try out Island ever again.

As recovery, I gave up on OrangeFox and use RedWolf and PitchBlack instead, to get a backup of each one.
That way, I hope I get a proper working recovery restore when I have to go though a full wipe again.

By the way, this was the second time I got a bootloop.
The first time, a while ago, it was caused by an attempt to uninstall Magisk with the official .zip, a dumb idea obviously :/

Unfortunately, my only advice if to always make at least two backups on the SD card, then copying them somewhere else such on a PC, in case the SD card ends up dying (which happened to me too!).

I fixed the homebutton/fingerprint problem on my MI6, the following way:
- Settings
- Accounts
- Logout your Mi Account
- Restart your MI6
- homebutton/fingerprint is up and running! :)
- Login to you Mi account.

Reactions: Danacy and Tegra
Mi8se из проблем заметил что после звонка по мобильной связи, не включается мобильный интернет. Приходится перезапускает передачу данных.
После использования мобильной связи не возобновляется передача данных.

english please, this is .eu not .ru

Status
Not open for further replies.