Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone, I'd like some help if possible.

For fear of the black screen I stopped updating in version 8.11.1 in my mi 5X, and had never looked at the forum again.

Have you discovered what it takes to avoid this problem? I would very much like to keep updating.

Both Working fine on my Mi 8.
Maybe you could try to clean Cache/Dalvik and try again. Or delete you Face recognition and create it new.
What GPS problem do you have exactly?

Yes seems a problem for all (or at least a lot of) users with latest Release. Just wait and hope for a fix with new Release...
Well,. In the Gps it seems that gps work fine when open a navigation app, but if i move to other app, like open Apple music that back to the gps navigation and it lost the gps signal totally.

Anyone know this problem?

Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk

You're wrong.
Can't run it.
2a9bb412e7a1bd9453b35c218f85533e.jpg

Enviado do meu MIX 2S através do Tapatalk
We are saying the same thing. Read what I am writing.installs but won't open.

Does the eu weekly rom for Redmi Note 5 (whyred) still include redwolf recovery? Just wondering if I can up date from Oreo based weekly without needing to update firmware or recovery?

Sent from my Redmi Note 5 using Tapatalk

Xiaomi Mi9. Extended reboot menu is missing from developer settings. Cannot find it anywhere or maybe I am blind...

MI6.
This issue in Ambient Screen in Display setting.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-06-07-23-04-20-729_com.miui.bugreport.png
    Screenshot_2019-06-07-23-04-20-729_com.miui.bugreport.png
    904.4 KB · Views: 428
I cant find the option of using volume buttons to skip music tracks while the screen is off.
Or its removed?

This means our devices are sending wrong hardware info to play store, right?

Enviado do meu MIX 2S através do Tapatalk

Interesting question.

But there are obviously other ways for at least an operator to correctly identify your phone.

Swedish Telia at least has a function in it's customer portal My Telia which indentifies your hardware for you.
In case you didn't know.

It has always exactly identified all my Xiaomi phones, all running eu weeklies, including Mi Max1, Mi Note 3, Mi Mix1, Redmi Note 4.
Except for Mi Note 2, which turned up slightly wrong as:

Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 2015213

The only part incorrect is the "Redmi", the "2015213" is the correct identifier for the international version, and is printed on its box.

Last edited:
Looking at the code in our ROM for Mi 9, everything is perfectly in place, so I'm unsure what to tell you. Using any third party mods? Flashed any ZIPs?
Rooted with magisk 19.3 + 2 mods - ViPER4Android_FX_Legacy-v4.3 and Mi_9_Auto_Brightness_Fix_v4b. Same mods were on installed on the previous version of ROM and option for advanced reboot was there. I am confused now.

Hi everyone, I'd like some help if possible.

For fear of the black screen I stopped updating in version 8.11.1 in my mi 5X, and had never looked at the forum again.

Have you discovered what it takes to avoid this problem? I would very much like to keep updating.
Back up your system and data partitions in TWRP and try to update. If it fails, you'll be able to roll back.

Also I'd just like to say hello after hiding in a hole for so many years :D Last time I was here is when I was trying MIUI on my Desire Z and Nexus 5. Now that I have a Pocophone F1, I can give this MIUI mod a shot :)

Reactions: Don415 and Danacy
Status
Not open for further replies.