Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Always the same
Redmi 5 Camera vídeo mode, slow motion bug.

You may like to try StartUp Manager app, it works fine even being it's old.

It looked promising but it doesn't work: it can makes app to autostart but it can't prevent them to do so.

At least, System Panel 2 works fine to kill the unwanted apps even if it must be done manually but I usually don't reboot everyday so it isn't a big burden.

It looked promising but it doesn't work: it can makes app to autostart but it can't prevent them to do so.

Actually it has both options, but one app is enough.

Sent from Redmi Note 7 Pro using Tapatalk

There's no sound in Bluetooth for my mi9. Head unit in the car shows the current song name playing and elapsed time
Anyone else having this issue? In developer options. 5.30 shows max 2 connected Bluetooth devices which cannot be changed. In 6.5 the option no longer is there. And I can't connect to the car. I am also using a smart watch at the same time.

The New Ambient Display made it charge soooo slow... please fix it. it charging so slowly while the ambient display is turned on

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-06-08-07-16-08-881_com.miui.aod.png
    Screenshot_2019-06-08-07-16-08-881_com.miui.aod.png
    166.3 KB · Views: 532
Nope... Nothing there

Hi... if you start the "Updater-App". On the above right corner, click the "three-dots". Do you have the option to restart into "recovery modus" ?

If not, click ten-times on the logo "10" and restart your phone.

Hello,

Is one of you use *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum*?
In the previous release, I added this 2 lines in the build.prop and it's working fine:
persist.camera.HAL3.enabled 1
persist.vendor.camera.HAL3.enabled 1

Now it crashes each time even if I add the 2 lines.

Is there a solution?

Thx

Envoyé de mon MIX 2 en utilisant Tapatalk

The Auto Brightness is a bit of mess for nearly all actual Xiaomi Phones. It did not work since the beginning and made even more worse trough the time. But this is something which needs to be solved from Miui/Xiaomi Dev's not from the .eu Devs.

But in official Miui Forum all complains about this function seems to get ignored...

As a workaround (at leat for OLED Devices) you can use the OLED Saver from Playstore (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.js.oledsaver&hl=de_DE), made the whole topic a lot better for me until Xiamoi get their s**t together and fix this.

it started 3 - 4 image and ago. I don't know exactly anymore. So far the brightness control has worked great. But it started with the upcoming updates and didn't get any better.

Is one of you use *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum*?
In the previous release, I added this 2 lines in the build.prop and it's working fine:
persist.camera.HAL3.enabled 1
persist.vendor.camera.HAL3.enabled 1

Now it crashes each time even if I add the 2 lines.
On my Whyred, the build.prop file already has the line "persist.vendor.camera.HAL3.enabled=0"

Its "0" only have to be replaced by a "1".
The line "persist.camera.HAL3.enabled=1" is the only one that must be added by typing it entirely.

Actually, your build.prop probably contains these two contradictory lines:
persist.vendor.camera.HAL3.enabled=0
persist.vendor.camera.HAL3.enabled=1

I have no clue why *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* crashes on your device though.

Thank you for your help.

I found my problem, I made a wrong copy/past and a symbol was missing.

Envoyé de mon MIX 2 en utilisant Tapatalk

Ok Google doesn't work with the weekly ROM?
When I try to activate the "access with Voice match" option, it tells me that the Google app is not the default support app. How do I make Google the default support app?
I have a Xiaomi mi 8 with the latest weekly release.

Inviato dal mio MI 8 utilizzando Tapatalk

Viper4Android (any version) breaks 960fps slowmo on mi9 for some reason, anyone have a workaround?

Hay, guys, offtop

Can't boot into system without apk in /system/vendor/overlay

If I put the apk there, my phone boots normally
(mi 8, 9.6.5; I need remove this apk, I know I could format data, but I need other way)

Отправлено с моего MI 8 через Tapatalk

Hi... if you start the "Updater-App". On the above right corner, click the "three-dots". Do you have the option to restart into "recovery modus" ?

If not, click ten-times on the logo "10" and restart your phone.

Funny thing. If I enter About phone and try to enter system update nothing happens. Like dead menu sort of thing.

Viper4Android (any version) breaks 960fps slowmo on mi9 for some reason, anyone have a workaround?
I have 2.7.0.0 (driver was installed itself), for me all is OK

Mi 8,9.6.5

I have other problem with Viper4android: Tube simulator doesn't affected to the sound if I press pause (wait 1-2 sec) and press play

Отправлено с моего MI 8 через Tapatalk

The fingerprint is not unlocked, it continues with the error of the previous version.

Last edited:
Then you shouldn't have touched that. Turn it back on. Can't promise everything would work properly, as neither we or anyone else should ever touch that.

I have no choice but to let "MIUI optimisations" disabled because after each reboot, the "power saving" setting of several apps goes from "No restriction" to "MIUI battery saving" and that prevents them to work properly.

A few examples of these apps:
- Automate connectivity permissions
- Automate settings permissions
- Automate tethering workaround

As long the "battery saving" value is not kept over reboots, I have to keep "'MIUI optimisations" disabled.

I have no choice but to let "MIUI optimisations" disabled because after each reboot, the "power saving" setting of several apps goes from "No restriction" to "MIUI battery saving" and that prevents them to work properly.

A few examples of these apps:
- Automate connectivity permissions
- Automate settings permissions
- Automate tethering workaround

As long the "battery saving" value is not kept over reboots, I have to keep "'MIUI optimisations" disabled.
OK, your choice. Don't try to use Ambient display then, it won't work.

Status
Not open for further replies.