Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Making a backup is one thing, if you're facing issues, you also have to restore it, and wipe the cache partition as well. I'm not telling you how to fix the issue, I'm just telling you how to roll back the changes so your phone is again in the working condition.
I see no reason why restoring a backup of a working system wouldn't bring the system to its previous state, maybe unless the ROM updated the vendor firmware as well and that's the culprit. Even then, depending on the device you can find an older version of the firmware and try it out instead.

I did all of that and anyway the phone boot and just show after restoring complete TWRP backup (ncluding firmware) home screen for half second before going black. Since other people are not experiencing it I am pretty sure it must have something to do with me not using lockscreen at all since pretty much everyone use it and that's the only difference I can find. Anyway in the end I did clean install, next time I will just use oandbackup and/or Migrate to save my time with restoring everything since even TWRP backup is useless.

Updated on my Mix2S. However, it has some lag in overall operations. It freezes a few times and also I feel the touch screen is no smooth and not responsive as usual.

I updated my note 5 (Whyred), and had continuous reboots, lags and apps crash.
Finally I discover that the problem was redwolf recovery. It can not mount data partition.
Even with a clean installation the problems persisted.
I install twrp-3.2.3-0, and all the problems disappear.
Now all woks ok.

Guys with mi 8 (9.6.5)
Could anyone send me a backup of boot.img?

Отправлено с моего MI 8 через Tapatalk

Reactions: Fabian7ro
Dears,
good day:
can we restore default icons of default theme, not the flat ones which replaced the original icons?
I've downloaded miui9 theme to solve the issue but facebook took whatsapp icon.

Guys with mi 8 (9.6.5)
Could anyone send me a backup of boot.img?

You can download the ROM and extract it from the zip file. Faster than waiting :)

Sent from my MI PAD 4 using Tapatalk

After flashing 9.6.5 i'm facing low brightness in Aod ! I Re-flashed global dev and stable global and the aod was brighter!!Is this a new "magic" fix of xiaomi in aod brightness ? Xiaomi mi 8 (Dipper)

Since the first version with android 9 came out I'm having problems with the bluethoot handsfree, with all the same thing happens to me, there are continuous micro-breaks, I thought it was hands-free but as with all the same thing happened, I put the stable version that has android 8 and everything solved.
I will not update until it is solved.
Mi6

Mi 8 SE new AOD style. Amazing version 9.6.5

Battery seems a lot worse on my Mi max 3 than last week's rom. Think I'll switch back...

Is it possible to install *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* on Mi 6 ?

Yes,
To enable camera2 API on miui PIE add these lines to system/buildprop file [backup buildprop first!] with a file manager like Solid Explorer [you must have root to do this]:

persist.camera.HAL3.enabled=1
persist.vendor.camera.HAL3.enabled=1

Read about Mi6 *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* from this link:
https://forum.xda-developers.com/mi...-for-this-app-on-this-forum*-hdr-mi6-t3758876

I personally use the one from this post on my Mix 2.

Hay guys, heed a litte bit of help in reading bash files (problem with Magisk module), write me in PM, who could help...

Sorry for offtop...

To enable camera2 API on miui PIE add these lines to system/buildprop file [backup buildprop first!] with a file manager like Solid Explorer [you must have root to do this]:

persist.camera.HAL3.enabled=1
persist.vendor.camera.HAL3.enabled=1

The build.prop file already contains this line:
persist.vendor.camera.HAL3.enabled=0

Adding persist.vendor.camera.HAL3.enabled=1 ends up with two contradictory lines with an inpredictable behavior (probably depending on their order).

Replacing the 0 by a 1 in persist.vendor.camera.HAL3.enabled=0
and add persist.camera.HAL3.enabled=1
looks much safer to me.

We're just trying to help with the development, we do not have time to be reading all the posts and seeing if anyone has already posted it.

Just as they have posted, they might not have posted.

YOU do not have time to read all the posts???
Do you think the developers have time to read all the posts asking the same question over and over again?
It is better that you read the posts and give the developer time to develop and fix the problems you have.

We're just trying to help with the development, we do not have time to be reading all the posts and seeing if anyone has already posted it.

Just as they have posted, they might not have posted.
You don't have time to read 2 posts above? Ok.... Got your message

Sent from my Jason using Tapatalk and mask

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.