Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, i finally unlocked my mi 9 today and i came straight here for the rom! I download it all looks good but at themes it is impossible to download i get error 4001 i googled a lot the said some things but none of them working, even the theme app at my applications and the permissions it has nothing to choose is blank. Any ideas?
Thanks!
hello there, im sorry, how about your Whatsapp notification ? already works normal or error notification like pending etc ?
thank you...regards

Reactions: qbert
Hi,

can I install "xiaomi.eu_multi_MI9_9.6.5_v10-9.zip" via updater app?
Hi Curii
As far as I know, this depends on the rom which you are running now on your phone, if it's miui.eu rom, then it's okay to flash the update through updater app.

Sent from my Redmi 5 using Tapatalk

Hi, i'm new here.
I need help for my redmi hm note 1s, how can i download a rom like MIUI 7.4 by xiaomi.eu.6.5.5 | beta? please help

hello there, im sorry, how about your Whatsapp notification ? already works normal or error notification like pending etc ?
thank you...regards
Whatsapp usually won't show any new messages unless you open it on this rom, mi8

Whatsapp usually won't show any new messages unless you open it on this rom, mi8

That's generally not true! Apart from that, I also had problems with WhatsApp notifications lately (Lavender with latest Beta)...
My problems were caused by my custom notification sound that I like to use. Back to Standard Sound (Reset Notifications in WhatsApp) notifications were working again.

Solution was to set the custom sound in the system settings and NOT within the app.

Since then I have functioning WhatsApp Notifications WITH custom sound.

Reactions: A4Tech
Hi Curii
As far as I know, this depends on the rom which you are running now on your phone, if it's miui.eu rom, then it's okay to flash the update through updater app.

Thanks. I've tried it but I got this message: "Can't verify update (it's not allowed to upgrade to unofficial ROM package) "

Thanks. I've tried it but I got this message: "Can't verify update (it's not allowed to upgrade to unofficial ROM package) "
Okay, that's because you are on an official rom from xiaomi.
in this case, you have to flash TWRP recovery(please see the guide in first post by OP), then follow the instrucrions on how to flash rom file.

can someone tell what date the security patch level of this rom is?

2019-06-05 on my Whyred.

Last edited:
Mi9 se BUGS:

1. Fingerprint doesn't always wake the screen (crashes?), pressing buttons or double tap are required to use the fingerprint scan to unlock. Very annoying
2. Autobrightness works awful, many times I have to set the bar manually. Sometimes when I pull the notification bar it regulates to normal bright

Appreciate your work, please focus on these issues since it's make the phone using annoying :)
I can confirm the problem with the finger print sensor. Also have a thread in the bug section.

Haven't noticed any big problem with the auto brightness.

Hi.Iam currently using Pixel experience rom but want to come back to miui.eu.Could someone tell me what I have to wipe to install it?.Thanks in advance.

Enviado desde mi MI 8 mediante Tapatalk

Mi 9 -> I don't know the reason, but with Xiaomi.EU rom I can't download apps from Play Store with additions files (PUBG or Noisli I've tryed).

With official global i can. But I prefer u rom, u are the best!!

Mi 9 -> I don't know the reason, but with Xiaomi.EU rom I can't download apps from Play Store with additions files (PUBG or Noisli I've tryed).

With official global i can. But I prefer u rom, u are the best!!
Create a backup to the cloud for all your stuff. Then wipe the phone from twrp so it doesn't find something to boot, then from twrp do a new clean install, download your stuff from the cloud and you are ready to go.

Hi,
When in dark mode
In settings of portable hotspot
Can't see the option to show password
Only when i click it i can see it light
But it should be in white title like all the menu

Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk

Hi, i flashed the Xiami.EU MIUI this week (the last update) and i realize that the notifications on lock screen don't show the content.
All the dots are activated (show on lockscreen and show content) in the settings and in the App Configuration, but still not appearing the CONTENT of notifications on lockscreen.
How to fix it?

Gadget: Mi 8 Lite and Redmi Note 7

Hii~
I don't this is bug or not. On my Redmi Note 7.

1. Can't enter Wallpaper Carousel from lock screen. (previous version is okay)
2. Brightness suddenly went darker after Game Booster turn off (closing from games).

Overall is good. Thank you!

Screenshot_2019-06-14-09-09-45-543_lockscreen.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.