Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since 2 weeks I have not been able to use the internal update (downloading) function mi9 se

The install a downloaded package works though

Have cleaned the cache of the updater app

Reactions: MarcelDnB
Mi 9, everything for me is very good and smooth, thank you developer. However, when I want to make back up 9.7.11 there is no backup menu, it is used to be in the additional settings menu, please advice

Hi.

Is there any freezing screen? Screen turns black and never awake previous rom. So I will not update it if it is still resuming.
Also here we have some issues of freezing screen and flickering bar.. but seems less frequent.. I'll wait and see before downgrading to 9.6.27

Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Iago14 and Qwoka
Also here we have some issues of freezing screen and flickering bar.. but seems less frequent.. I'll wait and see before downgrading to 9.6.27

Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk
i'm still on 9.6.27 and call volume is so low I bearly can hear them in noisy places. Does anyone experience the same problem?

Hi ! Thanks for update and good works. I don't know if is Xiaomi Dev or Eu Dev !? But the Mi camera language mistake is resolve can take night photos and Slomo.
The same for radio when loose Lte network to Edge or change Lte to 3g and comes Lte again not do use Airplane mod ! The network hook work very fine.
Only PiP break. And stay for see "black screen" and autonomy.
But great firmware thank you

[QUOTE = "deepblue2000, post: 494374, member: 174389"]
нет проблем с Mi8. все хорошо !
[/ QUOTE]
Installation done, dirty or clean.

Last edited:
Really spoke too soon... Screen freezing/black screen when open from lockscreen, screen ghosting persist on my Mi Mix 2s, bug still nit fix

Sent from my MIX 2S using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.