Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
ello everyone, I have the latest version 9.7.11 installed in Rn7, some solution to the alarm, it does not work with my mobile off. Thank you
For me works fine the GPS don't work fine

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 7 mediante Tapatalk

My proximity sensor does not work. Everything else works fine. The thing is I just replaced the screen. It may be a problem because of it. or it may be because of the release. I flash persist img as the rest of the internet suggest. didn't work.
No question just a statement. Maybe someone may assist me with advice

You can try calibrating the proximity sensor in the CIT menu. (Push 5 times on the "kernel version" in My Device/All specs in Settings).

You can check it also in the app "AndroSensor", which shows all sensors.

I have a memory of folk having to flash an official fastboot ROM to get the correct screen drive routines installed after replacing the screen.
Just flashing a recovery ROM (like Xiaomi.eu) was not enough.
Flashing the persist partition only might not do it correctly, just guessing.

You haven't mentioned what device you have.

Anyone has the problem too, that the photos are getting rotated after shooting ?
I have the problem since the last 4 weeklys. then I have to reboot the Mi8, then it is working,
sometimes for 2-3 days, sometimes I have to reboot the phone 2-3 times a day to that photos not rotated...
(stock cam and *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum*)

Anyone has the problem too, that the photos are getting rotated after shooting ?
I have the problem since the last 4 weeklys. then I have to reboot the Mi8, then it is working,
sometimes for 2-3 days, sometimes I have to reboot the phone 2-3 times a day to that photos not rotated...
(stock cam and *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum*)

I get this sporadically using *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* - about half the time I think (don't use stock camera).
I have not yet been able to guess what triggers it.
Mix1 & Mi Note 2, EU 9.6.27.

I don't think this is dependent on the ROM, but who knows?

It's easy to fix this via some gallery app, rotate the pictures, but it is irritating.

Hi ! Crash on mi 8 camera portrait mod
I have send to Xiaomi too.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-07-17-21-45-13-855_com.android.camera.jpg
    Screenshot_2019-07-17-21-45-13-855_com.android.camera.jpg
    239.3 KB · Views: 416
My method I used is wipe system, data and cache then put phone into fastboot then push the older update using abd. Yes mix 3.

Ps this will wipe everything and you do at your own risk :)
thanks. i think i can live the risk... this version made me very upset, while its so buggy. i thought that there might be a way to keep data.... but since reading through here i see only a full wipe will be the solution

thanks. i think i can live the risk... this version made me very upset, while its so buggy. i thought that there might be a way to keep data.... but since reading through here i see only a full wipe will be the solution
Have you tried the mentioned fixes to help with black screens & freezes? With it being close to next beta release maybe wait until then?

Backup all the folders you want to keep and use online services to upload pictures an your videos as well use a password manager to store all your passwords so you will only need one password to log into all your apps.(everyone should be doing this anyway)

Saves alot of time but it still can take hours just installing the apps depending on the amount.

Reactions: seb84
Hello.

Where is the option to change the PIN number?
I would like to remove it but I can't find any PIN nor SIM lock option.

Have you tried the mentioned fixes to help with black screens & freezes? With it being close to next beta release maybe wait until then?

Backup all the folders you want to keep and use online services to upload pictures an your videos as well use a password manager to store all your passwords so you will only need one password to log into all your apps.(everyone should be doing this anyway)

Saves alot of time but it still can take hours just installing the apps depending on the amount.
Yes. Maybe really wait for the next release. i had a lot of moving already while i used a mix 3 before from company and now bought my own one (while moved companies)

Uber driver application does not recognize scanning. When I take the picture, it gives an error, zooms in and the scan is not done.

Enviado de meu Redmi Note 5 usando o Tapatalk

I like to know if pip mode still has issues, because there is no official issue stated in the weekly confirmed issue section?

Flashed 9.7.11 to a new Mi 9 some days ago. Works acutaly very good - what I figured out, that I'm not able to turn off the screen when I'm in a call.

The screen always turns on again. Haven't got that behaviour on a Mix 3 yet.

The same on Mi9 since last version. You can hit back during a call and close the screen then without it turning on again, as a temporary workaround.
PiP still not working, or buttons not working on the little window when it does start. Proximity sensor seems to work now thought.
I can confirm what some users reported, that mobile data is very slow or doesn't work at random times and I have to toggle it off and on to get it working again.

AFAIK admins removed this toggle, since unlogical errors occurred with disabling miui-optimizations.
Yes thats right, they removed it.
I'm also not lucky with this decisssion, because now i have the problem, i can't use the Amazon App Store anymore. The only way to make it work was to disable the MIUI Optimizations. That's really awful...

Would be great, if there is a way to disable it anyway without Root.

Reactions: Mali2
Anyone having problem when battery saver is on. My mi8 cannot wake when double tap then status bar is disappear. After few times its when to normal back.

Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk

Yes thats right, they removed it.
I'm also not lucky with this decisssion, because now i have the problem, i can't use the Amazon App Store anymore. The only way to make it work was to disable the MIUI Optimizations. That's really awful...

Would be great, if there is a way to disable it anyway without Root.

Amazon works fine in all my devices.
What is the problem with it in yours?

Hi ! Crash on mi 8 camera portrait mod
I have send to Xiaomi too.
I confirm this bug in this latest ROM. I have MI 8 dipper. Front facing camera "portrait mode" crashed the app. My phone language is in French as well as you. I might check the issue in English if I have time.

I confirm this bug in this latest ROM. I have MI 8 dipper. Front facing camera "portrait mode" crashed the app. My phone language is in French as well as you. I might check the issue in English if I have time.
Issue is present in all languages (at least German and English) ;-)
You could use *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* Mod (e.g. San1ty) as workaround, there is no problem with front camera portrait mode...

tested on my Mi 8 (Dipper)

Not Amazon, the "Amazon App Store" is the problem. Can't install Apps i've bought there...
Well I have just checked the Amazon app store app. Everything was fine on my device (Mi9Se grus). I had to check the right privileges for the app.

Status
Not open for further replies.