9.7.18/19

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
When I try take a picture from light this issue appear. Somebody facing the same issue with lights?

Thanks
82cab83807f81fbe910d9591960c4ad5.jpg

Sent from my MI 9 using Tapatalk

ota is back.
whyred
redmi note 5 pro.
9.7.11 ota to 9.7.18
so far so good.
I don't use PIP.
Youtube is not the newest version. So cant tell PIP work or not.
thx all your work.
For me. Perfect rom.

Last edited:
Hi, In this rom version 9.7.18 (and also on 9.7.11 but not on 9.6.20) on my Mi9, if I have a call, the screen does NOT turn off. It keeps turning on even if I try to lock the phone. The major problem is after I lock it, I cannot unlock when in call. I have to end call to start using it. Is there any settings I have to make? or it's a bug? Thank you!

Am I the only one who has this problem?

Sent from my MI 9 using Tapatalk
9.7.19 working well everything in Mi9

9.7.18 works well with Mi 8. No black screen.
The latest Arcore -update from playstore works without problems.root with magisk 19.3 works good.
Thank you very much

1. Instead of showing the useless "Settings has stopped", you could post a screenshot of the "View summary"...
2. Xiaomi's design choice. You now need to hold and drag the icon on the bottom. Same for camera. Probably was done to avoid accidental swipes.
Okay, thanks for the clarification. Here is the screenshot of the "View Summary"

Mix 3
Pip not work
lwp not work

any workaround?
wiped cache and dalvik not help
Pip in Vanced works again. But not that of Maps. At least not in full screen mode. If you activate the Quickball and press Home, you can do it. For me, however, then the volume control is no longer
I wait for fix in next release
Live wallpaper works.

Gesendet von meinem MIX 3 mit Tapatalk

Reactions: seb84
Mi5:
in Setting I turn on double press the Power key to flash light
but after double press the Power key no flash light, only wake on

Any feedback from MI8 SE?
I now in 9.6.27, and I have an issue in the camera, which when you put the portrait mod is frozen a long time.
Camera is Ok, in this update?
Thanks to great comunity

Last edited:
Reactions: uzeyir195
Dirty flashed on my MI8..

Now it won't unlock. I use a pattern unlock and after completing the pattern it just hangs until the screen times out. Any ideas?

Tôi gặp I have problems on the redmi 6 pro. Computer applications are stopped when operating, meet very often. Looking forward to the support team soon.
Thank.

Status
Not open for further replies.