9.7.18/19

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mi Mix 2s really slow boot. I dont know why. I have installed and wiped everythimg before installing the rom. Now its stucked at Android and Mix screen

it can be solved by changing the font size, choosing a a size different to S, I'm on XS and it works well. It's only a workaround tho...
Confirmed works!

Sent from my MIX 2S using Tapatalk

Mi Mix 2s really slow boot. I dont know why. I have installed and wiped everythimg before installing the rom. Now its stucked at Android and Mix screen
No boot issue here.

Format Data needed as well not just wipes

Sent from my MIX 2S using Tapatalk

Redmi k 20 pro.gpu max clock 585mhz instead of 810 mhz....miui has underclock it in latest rom???

Already since few weekly ROM, when the phone is turned off, there are not anymore on the turn off confirmation screen information about the upcoming alarm.
That was really cool feature, it would be great to have it back.

The ROM is great, thank you!

Mi8 - italian language

Hi, In this rom version 9.7.18 (and also on 9.7.11 but not on 9.6.20) on my Mi9, if I have a call, the screen does NOT turn off. It keeps turning on even if I try to lock the phone. The major problem is after I lock it, I cannot unlock when in call. I have to end call to start using it. Is there any settings I have to make? or it's a bug? Thank you!
@igor_eisberg what do you think? Bug or wrong settings? Thank you

Last edited:
Hi, In this rom version 9.7.18 (and also on 9.7.11 but not on 9.6.20) on my Mi9, if I have a call, the screen does NOT turn off. It keeps turning on even if I try to lock the phone. The major problem is after I lock it, I cannot unlock when in call. I have to end call to start using it. Is there any settings I have to make? or it's a bug? Thank you!
Go to system settings, additional settings, accessibility and turn on the power button and calls

In MI 5X, you can not record facial data because it gives the "settings has stopped" error and you can not see the shortcuts of lock screen

Mi Mix 3
Front Camera issue is.gone and overall it seems smoother again.
One thing:
Live Wallpaper runs only shortly, than hangs (all of the lwp's i use have this now)

Reactions: timbook2
In MI 5X, you can not record facial data because it gives the "settings has stopped" error and you can not see the shortcuts of lock screenView attachment 25408View attachment 25409
1. Instead of showing the useless "Settings has stopped", you could post a screenshot of the "View summary"...
2. Xiaomi's design choice. You now need to hold and drag the icon on the bottom. Same for camera. Probably was done to avoid accidental swipes.

Reactions: dfight
Loud speaker calls don't work on my mi9. Don't work since some updates ago.
When someone calls me and I put the call on loud speaker, I can't hear a sound.

bug i theme app, no comments

Superwitschi Designs
94c39b9b104d28d8c3c38eaf9e1dea42.jpg

with 9.7.11 all ok

e753f49d7855145bfc4549fecc4b59af.jpg
Managed to work around this issue, although a very hacky solution, but seems to work.
Also fixed various other issues, like searching for a theme, and wrong channels for Wallpapers and Live Wallpapers.

is anyone using Jina drawer? in last two versions, I have a problem wit it. I use Jina folder shortcuts on my home screen, screenshot attached. everytime I open a folder, the whole screen flashes white for a moment. weekly 7.4 and previous are fine, mi8. thanks

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-07-21-09-23-56-742_com.mobeedom.android.jinaFS.jpg
    Screenshot_2019-07-21-09-23-56-742_com.mobeedom.android.jinaFS.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 280
Since I updated 9.7.18 I can't put any icons and I use a 6x7 grid so far I had 7 icons out of the taskbar but now if I take one and want to back I can't put it back. I went back to version 9.7.11 in it all works. I have MiMix2S

Reactions: Bobanoid
The picture in the picture does not work. Any application associated with this feature is a bug.
Also, the animation of the mobile data inclusion button is late.
notifications are displayed incorrectly.
note7 pro

I don't want to end call. I want to be able to minimize the call aoo and use the phone when in call.

Sent from my MI 9 using Tapatalk

Am I the only one who has this problem?

Sent from my MI 9 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.