9.7.18/19

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys! Someone can gently provide me some information about Andorid Auto bug on Mi9T. is being solved?

On my Mi9 with 9.7.11 i got this update 9.7.19
Here we got 9.7.18.
What is the difference ?

Thanks dev. Great job.
Lavender, silent mode: it's no possibile to remove the vibration from the alarm.

On my Mi9 with 9.7.11 i got this update 9.7.19
Here we got 9.7.18.
What is the difference ?

There were problems with 9.7.18 and they published the 9.7.19 for MI9 (as Chinese base).
But the mirrors for manual download for 9.7.19 are not working on Soundforge.
It's not up yet? Will be available on AndrodFileHost also?
Thanks!

After update,I can't turn on WiFi anymore and it can't search for any WiFi signal..my bad day today..

Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk

K20 pro
1.Please join the function of "Mi AI".
It doesn't support any language other than Chinese, so that's a 'no'.

Hi ! I see they had new theme classic with search bar under dock. I apply the theme without any overlay or widget but doesn't work. ?
Looks like it's only enabled if Xiao AI exists, which on our ROM it does not. It supports Chinese only.

App drawer alpha not working on 6x,in previous version working well...in this version not install anymore
Can't see how this is our problem. You're not supposed to use an Alpha app. You insist on using it, make a flashable ZIP and flash it as a system app, replacing the original. Do note that you will lose featuers like the extra grid sizes and double-tap to lock.

Reactions: ggkameleon
where i can get mi 9 9.7.19 , alr open from androidfilehost but get blocked , cant find it in sourceforge , thx

Attachments

• tes err.png
    tes err.png
    51.3 KB · Views: 316
@pittrich67

At least on Mi8:
- Front/Back Camera did not crash for me
- PIP acting a little wired for me, somtimes it seems to work sometimes not, not sure if this is a handling issue, because did not use this often
- No black Screens after unlocking
- No brightness issues until now
- Had to Change Notification Style to "Miui", with "Android" it did not show the Notofication content

No other bugs noticed until now. For me it is a very stable release, after the last 2 bad builds...

After two weeks it seems to be working fine on my MI8 as well

Status
Not open for further replies.