9.7.18/19

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The only problem for me is I cant use wifi and hotspot anymore..wifi can't search for signal..it keep turn in off after turn on..hope dev will fix in the next update..

Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk

Maybe you should try to reflash the rom and clear the cache. No one else reported WiFi problems. Maybe you could try:
- Wipe Cache / Dalvik
- Wipe System
- Flash Rom
- Wipe Cache / Dalvik
- Boot up, wait 1 minute
- Reboot
- Test

Works very good for me.

Maybe you should try to reflash the rom and clear the cache. No one else reported WiFi problems. Maybe you could try:
- Wipe Cache / Dalvik
- Wipe System
- Flash Rom
- Wipe Cache / Dalvik
- Boot up, wait 1 minute
- Reboot
- Test

Works very good for me.
Thanks for the reply,I already done that.clean flash.revert back to previous version also not helping..maybe some file have corrupted..got no option left,flash fastboot rom and start all over again..haha..

Thanks for the reply,I already done that.clean flash.revert back to previous version also not helping..maybe some file have corrupted..got no option left,flash fastboot rom and start all over again..haha..

mi 8 dipper global. Wi-Fi works as usual

Good luck anyways :)

Notification does not appearredmi note 7

Can confirm. PiP works when pressing Home using Quick Ball on Mi 9. Now I'm using full screen gestures with Quick Ball as a workaround.

Can confirm. PiP works when pressing Home using Quick Ball on Mi 9. Now I'm using full screen gestures with Quick Ball as a workaround.
When I configure quick Ball with Home Button no Volume slider possible.

Gesendet von meinem MIX 3 mit Tapatalk

Have we a new recent menu?
No more offset, but side by side.
23620730b29f19ac482c38aa03f0103d.jpg

Gesendet von meinem MIX 3 mit Tapatalk

It appears that Mi 9 doesn't detect my headphone using a USB-C dongle.

However when tested on Mi A2 with the same dongle, the headphone is detected fine.

Well I took a punt, backed up and dirty flashed over .627. First fine around tried to flash the mi globe notification mod. Did not work at all. Garbled notifications which even the switch fix wouldn't help.

Cleaned dalvik and cache again thru orange fox, reflashed without the mod, no issues. PiP appears to work fine and so far, so good on my Mi8.

As always thank you to the Devs!

Status
Not open for further replies.