Resolved [9.7.22] Data Plan menu not working

limb0ist

Members
Jul 27, 2019
I'm using Mi 9 and when I'm trying to set a data plan, the menu just goes back to the previous one. I can't access the menu to set a data plan.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-07-27-03-47-38-168_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    Screenshot_2019-07-27-03-47-38-168_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    208.3 KB · Views: 319
I'm unable to reproduce it. Sounds like a crash. Can you make a log after the crash?

adb logcat -c
adb logcat > log.txt
Reproduce the crash.
Ctrl+C to stop logging.

Happens on MI 8 too. When tapping on the menu to enter carrier and data plan the submenu doesn't open up.
Grabbed a logcat with logcat app. Perhaps it will help.

Attachments

• logcat_07-27-2019_15-30-39.txt
    94.6 KB · Views: 257
Happens on MI 8 too. When tapping on the menu to enter carrier and data plan the submenu doesn't open up.
Grabbed a logcat with logcat app. Perhaps it will help.
No error has been logged. And that's why you should never use any "logcat app". Best practice is to use the original logcat utility for PC.

No error has been logged. And that's why you should never use any "logcat app". Best practice is to use the original logcat utility for PC.

I'm very new to the rooting things so your directions are a bit unhelpful since I don't know how to do those. If I can successfully get a log, I'll post it here.

Sorry mate, I had never trouble with my app until now.
Nevertheless - here we are.

Attachments

• log.txt
    14.7 KB · Views: 307
So there is no crash logged because there was no actual crash.
Issue was found and fixed for next release.

Reactions: trahzebuck