Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes it is. I'll try this and report

Gesendet von meinem MIX 3 mit Tapatalk
I removed the Magisk Viper module, boot in to TWRP, cleaning dalvik & cache, flashed 9.4.7 without Magisk, cleaning dalvik & cache again and boot in to system. Everything works.
I will not flash Magisk until tomorrow because I need my phone working today.

P.S. the new setting page are great

Gesendet von meinem MIX 3 mit Tapatalk

Everything is fine and DC Dimming bug was fixed. (Brightness couldn't go to minimum when anti-flicker was on).

Luv the new settings organization.

Unfortunately, i couldn't see 24h-wallpaper on Wallpaper settings, but it's not so important to me.

Thanks, devs.

Edit: Dirty flashed using Pitch Black Recovery 3.3.1 v2.9.0.
Magisk 19.3 is working, no needed cleaning dalvik & cache.

Last edited:
A small announcement:
Due to a build process issue, a broken MiRadio.apk was produced in the ROM.
The following devices are affected and will be rebuilt and re-uploaded later:

HMNote5 (whyred)
HMNote7 (lavender)
HMNote7Pro (violet)
HMK20ProMI9TPro (raphael)
MIMAX3 (nitrogen)

No other devices are affected by this issue.

Сan at the same time correct and the Russian translation on Mi Max 3? Тhank

Good morning. 9.7.4. xiaomi redmi 6 pro.
Menu in english, not russia please fix it. Keyboard without sound has become on sound mode. Please fix it

When the notification bar is pulled down in the live wallpaper, the wallpaper becomes narrow, the wallpaper returns to normal when the notification bar is back, Aod themes have no astronaut theme. use googlr translate sorry about that, ty dev for rom, my phone mi 8

Reactions: Dreammmmiua
Hi I have the same problem black screen and reboot in my Mi8

Enviado desde mi MI 8 mediante Tapatalk
Have to confirm screen issues with Explorer, it doesn't update the display anymore in apps, hard to describe, like ghost screen, homebutton makes it work but we cannot start any app, seems a driver issue.

Sent from my MI 8 Explorer Edition

Reactions: HofMan
Hi I have the same problem black screen and reboot in my Mi8

Enviado desde mi MI 8 mediante Tapatalk

Yes, I can confirm this problem. Screen is black. I can hear unlock sound if I press power but screen stays black. After reboot everything seems to be ok. Happend two times on dipper.

Boa tarde, gostaria de saber se os novos recursos do Beta 9.6.27_V10-9 para o Pocophone F1, já foram adicionados no Stable V10.3.5.0?

Am I the only one who get issues with the camera app on Mi 9 SE since the 9.6.27 ? No more 48mpx mode, no more night mode, ultra wide angle is the de fault mode and normal mode can only be accessible in the pro mode.

Last edited:
Camera app seems fine on my Mi9.

bug known since the rom 9.6.27.
problem only for French language. the bug has been reported but not corrected for this week's update

Reactions: XiCO FiR3
Is there any solution for magisk problem? I uninstall the magisk and flash again after upgrade for every weekly build.

Is there any solution for magisk problem? I uninstall the magisk and flash again after upgrade for every weekly build.
Why do you uninstall?

Flash Rom, magisk, notification mod, YouTube Vance (currently broken) that's it, no uninstall needed.

Regards

Sent from my MI 8 Explorer Edition

Before flash update, was viper magisk module installed?!
I had same problem in the past, now before flash remove viper Module... Flash update reinstall viper and no more reboot !
Ps. No problem with other magisk module
Now this is what is called valuable info!
Users helping other users solve problems through trial and error.
If i was able to read something like this before i flashed my latest build, i would have known what to do.
Yes, i do read through the latest entries in the forum when a new build comes out and if nothing major is happening then i figure everything is running normal, but usually after every 3rd, 4th or 5th update, something happens which preludes a necessity to format my data.
And that, my friends is when i would like to have a heads up early enough to avoid that from happening.

Same issue this week too with Mi8. When you lost signal again in underground and recover after you still have lost data. You have to activate and deactivate airplane mode to get data again.

Reactions: invd
Status
Not open for further replies.