Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Information for PocoF1 users:
I tried to change from last weekly (9.6.27) to last stable EU rom with dirty flash.
Last stable was built before last weekly. So change from weekly to stable is downgrade. That means normally only clean install will work.
But in my case dirty installation was ok! Did not find any issues till now and I did not lose any data. Security patch level is 2019-05-01.

But if you try it out, make full twrp backup before. So you can go back to weekly, if it does not work.

Now lets change to stable thread...
Good bye weekly ;)
... and Thanks for All the Fish... ;) ;)

Last edited:
k20 pro, another bug, wih Google app updated, Youtube or MXplayer, or other audio player, when any video or audio start to play, will instantly crash and reboot.Also when Google map start to navigate, will also crash and reboot. Have alreday know some kinds Google`s problem, with Google update uninstalled. Youtube or MXplayer or other video/audio running fine.
But still, can using google map to navigate or listening to music(mine`s QQmusic), but cannot start google map to navigate then turn on the music (neither the other way around). some how the rom cannot process two audio at the same time, make it crash. don`t know the rom`s problem or google`s problem.

Aldo experienced PIP problem on Mi Mix 2s. Cannot exit app when pressing X and screen will will lag.

Sent from my MIX 2S using Tapatalk

Reactions: kodernamhar
On Mi8 works good after upgrade but after some minutes screen goes black and the phone is like frozen
Lock button won't wake up the device
Only force reboot works
But again after some time it happens again.
I reverted back to 9.6.27 with dirty flash and the phone is ok.

Reactions: resetix and Thommy
Now it's happened to me once. Black screen and with no key I could wake up the Mi 8. First press for a long time and then restart.

Reactions: deadcpu
On Mi8 works good after upgrade but after some minutes screen goes black and the phone is like frozen
Lock button won't wake up the device
Only force reboot works
But again after some time it happens again.
I reverted back to 9.6.27 with dirty flash and the phone is ok.
The same to me.

k20 pro, another bug, wih Google app updated, Youtube or MXplayer, or other audio player, when any video or audio start to play, will instantly crash and reboot.Also when Google map start to navigate, will also crash and reboot. Have alreday know some kinds Google`s problem, with Google update uninstalled. Youtube or MXplayer or other video/audio running fine.
But still, can using google map to navigate or listening to music(mine`s QQmusic), but cannot start google map to navigate then turn on the music (neither the other way around). some how the rom cannot process two audio at the same time, make it crash. don`t know the rom`s problem or google`s problem.
That explains why we can't track down the cause. Unfortunately, we don't control the behavior of Google apps, so uninstall the problematic Google app update and disable it from auto-updating on Play Store until they fix this nonsense.

I have the black screen issue on Mi8 too. It's very annoying...
Can the dev team investigate this issue asap?
No, this issue was reported plenty of times on official MIUI China bugs section, so it's not our problem. Do remember that Weekly/Beta/Dev releases contain bugs, and most of them originate from official MIUI or Gapps issues, we have no control over them.

How to use Ambient Display in Redmi 5a?
There is no Ambient display on Redmi 5A... it's for devices with AMOLED displays only.

I have bought ANC earphones with USB-C, but the Mi 9 doesn't detect it although it's greyed out in the headset list. When will work? Thanks.

ANC

PLEASE, NOT INSTALL Xiaomi Mi Mix 2s build... I had to return to previuos version because touchscreen freeze, all the interfaces had "burn in" problem.. And after 1 minute, the phone freeze on black screen.. I not use any custom kernel or other mods, only Magisk latest version, but now with v9.6.27 i have no problem..

Inviato dal mio MIX 2S utilizzando Tapatalk

Reactions: HofMan
I have a question:
Since this is miui 10.5 on beta, and beta stopped on poco, if I go to stable I will get miui 10.3, right?
What do I lose??

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk

I have a question:
Since this is miui 10.5 on beta, and beta stopped on poco, if I go to stable I will get miui 10.3, right?
What do I lose??

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk
You expect a list? A lot of things. Not like you have much choice, except just staying on the current Weekly until a Stable V10.5 is released...

A dirty upgrade made my mi 9 SE reboot into recovery after running for a few minutes.

I restored to a previous version, formated the phone and pushed this update and installed it from recovery mode. Now it works effortlessly, thx for all your work!

Reactions: Krepsz
Status
Not open for further replies.