Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Very buggy on my MI8 freezes on Facebook, Chrome Beta. Overlays of SwiftKey. Jumped back one release.

Since Version 9.6.27 I have a kinda blue tint/layer when I watch photos in portrait mode. This also happens when I watch pictures in facebook, instagram and so on. But also the black around the photo (in the gallery for example) is bluish. This is really really annoing.

After Dalvic/chache wipe the problem is resolved for a short time, but does quickly return.
In landscapemode evertything seem normal.

Reactions: Itchy
Screenshot_2019-07-07-11-01-44-338_com.google.android.youtube.jpg pip mode in YouTube vance is working

Xiaomi mi mix 2s really buggy, it causes freezing, screen not responding, such a mess, I don't recommend to install this one, and I need to know how to downgrade to the previous version, help!

Reactions: HofMan
"Optimize - Lock screen pocket mode"
Where can I find this on Mi9 ?
I really need it

Inviato dal mio MI 9 utilizzando Tapatalk

Reactions: kodernamhar
Problem in xiaomi mi 8,
When there is low quality of 4g signal or 3g signal the system crash(black screen, can hear the sound of open and close the phone but no screen) after restarting getting fix if the signal is better

Reactions: kodernamhar
Hello.
Great rom.
Few problems
1.random resets directly to twrp.
2.dual Bluetooth dont work..

If i try to go back to stable rom bootloop.

Sent from my MI 9 using Tapatalk

Changed several weekly and stable EU Roms. There is 1 problem in weekly, which is not being fixed for months:
In weekly roms when you have wired/wireless earphones notification sound (for example from Whatsapp/Telegram message, not call) is being played both by earphones and speakers, in all stable roms it is played only in earphones which is normal.

Is there any workaround except going back to stable?

Reactions: Globus75
Works great on Mi 5X but there are a few problems:
Picture in Picture controls (pause, close, next, expand) not working, I can only dismiss it by dragging it to the bottom

Automatic dark mode is not working, it's like 8pm and in my case normally it should be active, but in this version doesn't work

Not a complete translation of the settings menu into Russian. Picture in Picture controls (pause, close, next, expand) not working, Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro.

Hello thank you very much for all the work that you are doing for us. I dont have major problems with my Mi8 but i have one small problem with the Mi Video application is there any way to disable the advertisements in the Mi Video application ? I didnt have this in the previous Versions.
Mi 8

Status
Not open for further replies.